F1 2010 RDD Mods and Threads - Web Admin PLEASE Read

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I mentioned this a while ago when the RDD Team started but nothing was really done about it

As part of the "official" team on these forums I find it really crazy that you do not use a Sub Forum for Official RDD Mods still ?

I run my own Development team myself www.realitymod.com. One thing I do is ensure all our team releases are structured and accountable, so as not to get mixed up with Community Development.

I have recently reinstalled F1 2010, after an SSD upgrade - so had to format my PC.

I then decided to look around for the RDD Mods I used to use ............. however I gave up in the end, as they are all just lost and mixed up with the 100's of Mod threads in there.

Is there no way the Web Admins can not create a simple RDD Mod sub forum within the Mods Forum, and place all officially released RDD Mods in there ........ it would make ours and your lives much, much easier?

Its a shame all your work is getting lost in there, and it would help to keep track of what you have released, and what needs an update etc.

Can't reproduce that either, works fine here (see attachment)

View attachment 36503

Yes, and have you checked the results after doing that? I have just done a search on the Skins section using 'number of d/ls' in ascending order and get this....

untitled2.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back