RDCCC S3 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (Race On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
RDCCC S3 - Media

Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640x480.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Do not post reactions. Rather click the Thanks button.

20 GMT is too late for me, it is 22:00 at the place where I live.
I wish everyone who will participate a lot of fun!

That´s also a point for me why i´m thinking to join or not. It´s also 2h difference to me, maybe 1h if it is then wintertime - not sure atm. Anyway 1h earlier would be phantastic for me but clear the league have also look for other countries.

If i remember correct Warren Dawes from Australia drives S5 at 4am. :tongue: This would be a "no go" for me! :wink:

RDCCC Scoop Report!

The RD Media Team are proud to publish today a 'Scoop' report concerning 'Secret RDCCC Testing'!
After an insider leak to our intrepid reporter John 'snapper' Smith, he quickly made his way to the
Sturup Track to investigate..........

I arrived at the Sturup track early yesterday morning, at first there seemed to be very little going on, a few people were milling about in the paddock, but nothing very exciting. I settled down with my flask of coffee and began to wonder why I was here.

A few hours had passed and I was starting to think about heading home when a rush of activity in the paddock caught my eye, then the unmistakable growl of a chevy V8 echoed through out the track, I leapt to my feet from my hiding place and tried to get closer without drawing attention to myself! The V8 chourus grew louder, the throbing idle belaying the raw, harsh tone it developed when the throttle was dabbed! GOD that thing sounds EVIL I thought to myself.

I was now as close as I dare get without being seen. It was at this point that I realised in my rush to get closer, I had left my camara with the telephoto lens back in the bushes where I had been camped out, DAMN!. Luckily I still had my trusty camara phone, I managed to grab this short video clip before the car was hidden again in the paddock.......

Once again the Media Team has bought you another amazing Scoop, but we wont rest here, you can be sure we will bring you all and any RDCCC news as and when it happens...........

This is Brian Clancy, Signing off till next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%