RDCCC S2 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

Andreas posted it in our team forum. And it got mine attention to (and some other guys). The other league events i need to skip because of the day it's been held. Any idea which day the races are gonna be? :)

O i see it. On Tuesday.

Ivo last year CIZC ( camaro ) was very exciting each round of the championship and it was close till the end so this year should be as exciting or more exciting as so far its looking like its gonna be a full grid :wink2:

Keith my answer is no and the reasons are, first last year single driver skin would have to be modified to fill the requirement of the next championship and this mean that i would have to do it myself since i don't give out my psd files of the skin i make. the second reason is strongly related to the first in the sense that if i say yes to you others might want the same which mean more work for me. third reason is that the RDCCC is in a nascar spirit so in nascar you don't have the same liverie twice and thats what i want, it will be more colorful.

tonite i have tested a second track that will be use in the championship and man this will be fun :parrot:

just to give you a little idea of the first 2 tracks i will give you my PB on each.

track 1: 2:43:380
track 2: 2:15:350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%