RD wtcc07 public server

Sorry to disturb, but I can't find an e-mail (or anything of the sort) where I can report abuse occurred in your public Server.

If anyone who knows could point it out for me, would be appreciated.

Have a replay (with STEAM ID name), times and such with a brat doing his usual antics in the server.
Thanks in advance

if hit someone accidentally because of it, will that server kick/ban me?
If you apologise sincerely on your bare knees and do a crusade to Santiago De Compostella on foot they will forgive you (sometimes).

Seems logic we are speaking about real crashers: at + 200kph entering a hairpin/T1 isn't the same as tapping someone with both wheels locked up during close racing and apologizing afterwards. (even though the result can be the same)

• Nick Price

theres akways a fine line, lets not forget that drivers trade paint and bodywork alot in real life racing too...

its the good servers like RD's that show a little common sense and see the difference between a racing incident and someone whos just out to grief everyone who is unfortunate enough to be infront of them...

Have to say I fully agree on Mr. Andias' opinion.
I'm writing this as yesterday I had a magical experience online: I entered a public server when suddenly the words "This server is monitored" appeared, and all bangers & crashers ran away! (Those who didn't received a nice kick & even a (temporarily) ban for the driver that was blocking the track during race)

It gave such a reassuring feeling not having to worry in which lap/corner some idiot would push me off track or worse. Even the first corners went allmost flawless. For sure I remember the name of this server and the next time I go online I'll be looking for this server inmediately.

I understand completely that this is a very time consuming method, and I don't think it's necessary to have permanent observation on the public servers. If there's some regular monitoring in the evenings (and it doesn't have to be every evening) so the crowd knows they CAN be watched this will stimulate drivers to do their best and not loose control (I mean mental control, not car-control). Perhaps some Premium members can have a more active part in this (not as Admin, more as communication link (filter) towards the RD-Admins)

To finalize: I'm convinced there needs to be invested* in the Public Servers as I feel they are the breeding ground for our members! (& João for President :D)

thats how we used to operate it when i ran clans in fps's unfortunately the administritive tools here (from my little experience) make it much less easy to contact someone prior to or following action to reach a healthy resolution since a profile name is all you have and no static information or permanent account belonging to an individual.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%