1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD Wallpaper #2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xosé Estrada, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Continuing with our weekly wallpapers collection, now it's time for a STCC pic by Andreas Hultgren.

Attached Files:

2. Cool! I have a photo on RD :victory:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How did you take this picture Andreas, really cool effects!

4. Pure luck I guess :party2: Nah, but there were some luck involved, that is for sure. I tested some things with quite long shutter speed and I didn't look in the camera, I just followed the car. So lucky that I got focus on the car where the driver is and the possition of the car in the photo but some skill to get it sharp :wink2:

So - Luck 75% - Skill 25% :)

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Lesson #60 .- Never say it was luck, you planned the pic before, you waited there for one hour, and then, despite the bad light and a difficult position to shot, you managed to achieve what you were looking for :bounce:

Homework for Tuesday:

- A fictional history about how you made this shoot.

:bounce:

6. Raceo7 STCC

I want this expansion but im not sure if it will come out in Australia I have GTR Evolution and would like to know the Race Department Password for online servers for GTR evolution please

7. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Actually the pic is from a real STCC :)

8. Andreas, man of many talents, well done, really like it (though I would never part with my desktop screenie, local woods or garden depending on what image is at hand, soooo soothing when you come back from work :) )

9. Thanks guys, really apreciate it :)

@Xosé: Yea, next time I will lie :wink2: