RD vs. Last Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on GTPlanet for quite some time and there's this funny game....so, as you surely know Wham!'s "Last Christmas" is playing literally everywhere during christmas time. Once the Christmas time begins, there is no escape because the song will be everywhere.

The rules are simple.

You win, if you "survive" 2012 (31th December 23.59.59 o'clock, your time zone) without hearing the song or any part of it. That is the only way to win.

You lose, if you get "whamed".

- Only the original "Last Christmas" by Wham" with George Michael singing counts. Covers (are there any?) do not count.
- Any part of the song you hear, no matter how short, throws you out of the competition.
- Only audio counts. Images, Animated GIFs or the official music video without sound are OK.

If you lose, you have to post here when, where and how you got "whamed".

Some tips to win:
- do not watch TV
- do not listen to the radio
- avoid public places during Christmas time
- turn off the volume before clicking on links in any forum

The last one is the most important, as any link can be fake and lead to a video of "Last Christmas".

Up for it? Post in this thread and let everyone know how it's going. :)

I'm a defo winner as no one celebrates Christmas here :D

Hacks. When I think about it...the last time I've been to Istanbul there were indeed christmas trees at least. Then again, hotels might not be the place you'd usually pay a visit to tho. :p

I'll give it a shot, but im at work 60(6pm-6am Monday-Saturday Morning) hours a week with the Radio on all the time. It will give me something to listen out for or not! :roflmao::D

Omg I already lost :(
Yep, I lost last month when Christmas season started on the TV channel my mum watches all the time. Whammed

Then I have bad news for you:
RDvsWham.jpg

so far so good, i went to a mall last weekend and they where passing Christmas songs, forutantely i survived to see another day without being whammed :D
let's see if i survive another week, good luck mates :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years