2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 5 - Curitiba

Division 1
Race 1
De Wildt vs Machado. Violation of rule 6.3A. 5 points penalty for De Wildt
Olsson vs Pazsy. Report discarded. Reporting driver is weaving on the straight touching Ollson and not giving the attacking driver any room even with significant overlap.
Olsson vs Golda. Violation of rule 6.3B. 10 points penalty for Olsson.

Race 2
Bonder vs Pazsy. Racing incident. No penalty. Attacking driver should have stayed behind the defending driver as there is no room for two cars in this specific corner.
Dos Santos vs Pazsy. Cutting T1 deliberately. 1 point penalty for Dos Santos.
Dos Santos vs Pazsy. Pazsy reported himself. No penalty as there was no violation of the rules.
De Wildt vs Pazsy. Cutting T1. 1 point penalty for De Wildt.
Champagne vs Dopudja. Racing incident. No penalty, both drivers should have given each other room although the defending driver had all the rights to be in that (tight) position on the side of the corner.

Division 2
No reports

If drivers would like to view evidence, please contact the opposing party for either replay timestamps or videos.

The race direction is available on Teamspeak one hour before the event start on Saturday if you like to hear our point of view.

Here?

hype-google-logo.png

I wont be racing unfortunetly the last round , deu to have a familie evening for St nicholas .
So ashame i'm finally in server 1 (made my season goal) and now i won't be there to ghet that 1 time broadcast i truly desired :( .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline