2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank the organizer's to, has been a fantastic TC championship :). I'm glad for my results during this races, and haunting for a position to group 1. Newer got there, but still very happy for this fantastic battles i was in to. So big gratt's to Roland as the overall winner, and to all racing mate's around me during our grate battle's :wink:.

GG to Roland Ehnström

GG to Bram and RD

I start in G4 with 2th place
G3 with 4th place
G2 With a 7th damm so close to G1 - 6th so more close to G1 - 5th realy happy I am in G1
G1 with 23th this is hard people no mistakes realy Pro Drivers

106th in prequaly - 29th overall - Not bad

Thx RD

• Fredrik Tackman

Well Bram,I accept the panalty with this comment:
U must have been 5-6 secs slower on VERY gone tires while I was on new ones and hunted by Roland and others,I could not for my life anticipate HOW slow u were there.
If I had managed to slow in behind I think Roland had passed on the outside.

Thanks for a great season

Yes that was my only chance for points as I didn't make a pitstop like the rest of you guys :) Qualified in P24 so was already beaten before the race so I decided to go for no stops at all as the diesel can make it easily on one tank.

In this situation i was slower (not 6 seconds :D) but i was 2 seconds of my best online time that race and the tires were extremely bad but still driving. So from P24 i made it by not stopping to P3 at some point and decided to consolidate it. At the moment of the incident I didn't need to move over as I was fighting for positions and not a lap down so there is no need for me to make room at all. You could have easily passed me on the straight with rocket power. No need to drive through me :roflol:

Nevertheless indeed a great season and hopefully will meet again in S5, but then with the BMW E46 :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%