1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Touring Car Championship S4 (RACE On)

Discussion in 'RD Touring Car Championship by Thrustmaster' started by Bram, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hi guys,

Just a small polly to see if there is interest in a new season of RDTCC with RACE On?

Please make a vote and comment why yes/no.

• Yes

101 93.52%
    • No

2 1.85%
    • I don't have an opinion

5 4.63%
  2. Would like that yeah. From next year on, I should have plenty of time.
  3. Yes. WTCC can produce some very close racing.

4. Yes, count me in, last season was moon rocket, fantastic I mean, WTCC is more than fine.
  5. Bram

I have voted yes as well. We have been discussing the RDTCC return briefly behind the scenes.
    With the feedback we got after the last RDTCC we came to some conclusions:
    • The fixed car format was not liked by everybody
    • Committed drivers are essential to make a league to a success
      • Drivers that generally quit leagues after some rounds with vague excuses or no reason at all, are not welcome anymore!
      • There is a possibility to drive with invited drivers only.
    • The old 2006 format (first WTCC league ever) was a big success
      • We are trying to find a suitable solution.
  6. wow,this mean i'll have to re-install steam and buy race on :) thanks RD
  7. I really enjoyed the RDTCC 2009, even though there was only one make car. I attended all the rounds accept for the first one I got disco. If the new RDTCC is again one make or all the cars I will definitely take part.
  8. Guys, before voting, read BramĀ“s post, specially where it says...
    There is a big amount of work behind the scenes in a league of this size and quality, so if you vote yes, vote with all the meanings. In the last race of the RDSTL there was only 12 people in Div2 and 13 in Div1.

It is the most important point.
  9. I'm in if we use all the S2000 cars and have a good format - sprint/feature races, changing weather, teams - with their own skins.
  10. Dietmar

Premium Member

Voted yes, though it would be more a 'depends'. I would be really interested but it depends on the race days and how some of my private projects further develop (then I might be short on time).
  11. Hi...
    voted yes, because for me the WTCC championships are always interesting and very close, particularly like these sprint races, my favorite!:thumb:
  12. I would like to see the sprint races return like in the 2008 WTCC championship here at RD.
    Depending on day/time I vote yes.
  13. I voted yes but unfortunately i don't have a racing team. I started a team but im missing the drivers :sidefrown:
  14. Bram

Who says you need a team :) If you are a single person team you are just as welcome :)
  15. I would definitely be up for this!
  16. Absolutely!! With the chance to use all the cars in the WTCC 08, 07, 06 and STCC. It would be a big success.
  17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yes because........ YES|!
  18. Voted yes.
    Depents on wich day,but i like it.
  19. Voted yes, hopefully it would be midweek like Camaro Cup.
  20. I thought that i needed a team with other players to compete in league matches but this is good news. :desire:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.