1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD Touring Car Championship S3 (STCC)

Discussion in 'RD Touring Car Championship by Thrustmaster' started by Yoeri Gijsen, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Hello fellow racers,

This is the announcement of the inevitable: the follow-up on the RDWTCC 2008, named the "RaceDepartment Touring Car Championship 2009"

This new season will be slightly more complicated and will support slightly less drivers. The RDTCC 2009 will consist of three different classes:

1. RDTCC R07 Cup: Basically the same as RDWTCC last year, with WTCC cars and tracks as well as add-on tracks. You need RACE 07 to participate. 25 slots per event. The events take place on Saturday or Sunday.
    2. RDTCC Saturday Cup: This one is new. The season will be a mixture of WTCC, STCC and add-on tracks, but only STCC cars will be used. You need STCC - The Game to participate. 25 driver slots per event.
    3. RDTCC Sunday Cup: The same as the Saturday Cup, but then on Sunday.
    There will be a team championship as well as a driver championship. Teams will, like in RDWTCC and RDGTC, consist of 1 or 2 drivers. Each team will provide the skins of their cars.

The races will be different this time. There will be only one race per event and it will be between 45 and 60 minutes in length.

The RDMCC will run parallel to this championship. Drivers must choose between driving in RDTCC and RDMCC.

The championship will start in early April. More information will become available soon.

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Sounds good. Ilooked through all the archived stuff from last years a while back and look forward to securing a slot in one of these. What is RDMCC?

3. Mini Cooper Championship ;)

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Challenge :D

Thanks for updating us Yoeri. The golden league is back!

5. Good news,thx RD,I am waiting it long time,

6. My mistake :D
    Looking forward to this one.

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

:dance2: woohoooooooo my choice will go for the RDMCC :clap: thanks Yoeri for the hard work :beer:

8. It is so difficult to choose between all those championships:laugh2:

9. Truls Flatland

Truls Flatland
    Premium Member

Will the Mini series run on the same days(weekend)?

10. Sounds good. :D

11. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Can somebody please give me a phone call once the RDMCC is open for sign up :D?

Seeing the speed the Friday events fill up I would say an hour later the league is full :D

But many things to choose from :).

Or will you run pre qualifications for all these events like last year for the RDTCC (this question applies to all RDMCC and RDTCC*)?

12. Looking good guys, count me in for one of these :)

Q: what's the reason behind the WTCC & STCC split?

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Not everybody has STCC yet :)

14. I was looking forward to the touring cars starting again but there's no way I could pass up a mini league :D just hope I'm lucky enough to get in :)

15. I would really like to compete in one of the Touring Car leagues. I'm hooked on them.
    :)

16. Mini League for me :D Hopefully there'll be space

17. Probably be going for the Saturday STCC championship :)

18. all good ooptions, will be a tough choice for me

19. Mini`s for me too....................BVM ftw :)

20. Count me in too in RDTCC :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.