1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD Touring Car Championship S2 (RACE 07)

Discussion in 'RD Touring Car Championship by Thrustmaster' started by Bram, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Post all your questions about RDWTCC in this thread

2. [Skins] WTCC Custom Skins - Post your WIP's here

Here's my 2 skins for RSC WTCC, just about finished now. Also they're not displayed to good 'cos of deep explorer misalignments in the body parts...

Attached Files:

3. Sander?

any news of Sander the almighty? Atti needs some serious competition, doesn't he?

4. nice ones!

5. Bram

Bram

Sweet stuff Pauliebhoy!!! Love the colors

6. thanx mafrien's... me being a "bhoy" and that.

And a helmet to match the "nice" tattoo's on my arms. lol

Attached Files:

7. Bram

Bram

We still have the number one plate reserved for Mister Hoogendoorn so i dont worry too much about that :)

8. ttf fonts: myriadpro, agency FB and bold, rasterized agencyFB numbers ---->
    hope that helps :)

the windows fix i cant upload here cuz the file is probaly to big

Attached Files:

9. RSC Window Templates Rev2

I had thought to put all of the templates up in rar, but for some reason the forum didn't like me in that respect, :p

The following are either Zip or Rar, but are complete according to the release of the Rev2 window templates.

(Edit: I suspect that until I reach a minimum number of posts I am not allowed to upload the max size listed in the attachment manager for rar files.)

Attached Files:

10. Thx

11. nice cars and bloody helmets

12. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

my 2 skins :)

Attached Files:

13. Nice skins guys :happy:

14. thx for posting jim and to all involved...

15. Is there a deadline yet defined for uploading custom skins for RSC WTCC participants ?

16. Bram

Bram

Good question Marc. We are currently discussing to release the format of the league here at RPM but ofcourse it would be better to do it at RSC, once it is up again...

So have your eyes on this forum for more updates soon

17. Hi,

Same question with Christian Szymczak?I did not see his name in the driver's list.
    http://www.motorsport.com/photos/select.asp?D=Christian_Szymczak
    "Christian Szymczak (born March 4, 1974) is an American racecar driver who competed in US Barber Formula Dodge and Barber Dodge Pro Series during the early 2000s"(wikipedia).

edit:I am not sure that this is the same player.

18. Bram

Bram

He is the same player for sure. But a big chance that Christian will run the sim-challenge series for GTR2 like he did last year

19. saaaalllaaaallllaaaaaaaa ....... i cant waiiiitttt, my chevy is sooo faaaaast:D
    Can we know anythings abaut tracks? 2007 or custom sh***?:} and Group systems? again pre-qualy? oh plz, noooo://

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.