2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is quite fantastic that RaceDepartment and staff were able to get Thrustmaster as a sponsor! I hope this will be beneficial to Thrustmaster as well and that they continue to partner with RD. Great job guys!

Wow! I never thought this could happen. I'm the unluckiest person when it comes to this sort of things. This is the first time i won something in a draw in my 32 years of life time :D Thank you very much guys. I'm not a good driver but after now on i'll try harder with my new wheel :D

Also it's my birthday on the 4th of May. This will be the best birthday gift of all time :) Still can't believe this.

Last edited:
As Matt rightfully pointed out to us recently there are still drivers that should get a free year of premium membership because of participating in all four races. For some reason the upgrade hasn't been applied to all the drivers automatically it seems.

If you haven't received your free year of premium please reach out to @RaceDepartment by sending a conversation message.

This only applies to drivers who have raced in all four events. (Rage quitters are ineligible)

Send in your messages before the 25th of August please

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%