1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Touring Car Championship: Round 2 at Jacarepagua (Livestream)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Tonight at 18:50 GMT round two of the RDTCC takes sixty drivers to a challenging new venue on the calendar where they will battle around at the Curva Sul layout of Jacarepagua. You will get to see every action-packed and breath-taking moment as both races will be streamed live to a PC or mobile device near you!

Be sure to visit the popular RaceDepartment Livestream Chatbox and comment on the race with tons of other like-minded members as the race unfolds before your eyes and use the spotter guide, made by Alex Schmurtz, above to find your favorite drivers.

The livestream will begin at 18:50 GMT (19:50 BST / 20:50 CET) in conjunction with the start of Race 1 and will last for 30 minutes. The second race will have a full reversed grid based on the results from Race 1, so there is sure to be some chaotic action as the successors in Race 1 attempt to make their way back up the field in Race 2.

Our official Twitter hashtag for this event is #RDTCC and you can follow our account for the latest updates.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I guess I am forced to root for 43 and 77 :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium Member

Thanks mate haha
  4. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Top job to everyone involved behind the scenes, hat off to an amazing commentary team yet again.
  5. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Yep, very nice job! I could not watch live so I just watched the videos on Twitch; really impressed with the professionalism that went into them! Lots of work involved, from organizing the event, painting all those nice cars to such a nice broadcast, well done!
  6. is there any racefootage of round 1 on youtube (with commentary?)