• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Touring Car Championship: Round 2 at Jacarepagua (Livestream)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    RDTCC_S9_spotter_guide_r3r4.jpg
    Tonight at 18:50 GMT round two of the RDTCC takes sixty drivers to a challenging new venue on the calendar where they will battle around at the Curva Sul layout of Jacarepagua. You will get to see every action-packed and breath-taking moment as both races will be streamed live to a PC or mobile device near you!

Be sure to visit the popular RaceDepartment Livestream Chatbox and comment on the race with tons of other like-minded members as the race unfolds before your eyes and use the spotter guide, made by Alex Schmurtz, above to find your favorite drivers.

The livestream will begin at 18:50 GMT (19:50 BST / 20:50 CET) in conjunction with the start of Race 1 and will last for 30 minutes. The second race will have a full reversed grid based on the results from Race 1, so there is sure to be some chaotic action as the successors in Race 1 attempt to make their way back up the field in Race 2.

Our official Twitter hashtag for this event is #RDTCC and you can follow our account for the latest updates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +743
    I guess I am forced to root for 43 and 77 :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium

Ratings:
    +583
    Thanks mate haha

4. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +403
    Top job to everyone involved behind the scenes, hat off to an amazing commentary team yet again.

5. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,235
    Yep, very nice job! I could not watch live so I just watched the videos on Twitch; really impressed with the professionalism that went into them! Lots of work involved, from organizing the event, painting all those nice cars to such a nice broadcast, well done!

6. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris

Ratings:
    +151
    is there any racefootage of round 1 on youtube (with commentary?)