RD Test Rally 2 Tues 28th & Wed 29th Dec 2010

Can't get enough Rally time,have to train on hairpins they go horrible ,
d 'Arbroz : so an so
Joux Verte : retire
Bisanne : going better
Joux Plane: went very well in the snow but crash the car with 100 mtr.to go dammm
Noiker: so so, not bad or good
Sipirkrakim? :never driven this stage not a fast time but no crash at all
Pirka: the same
Tanner : pretty well

Thanks Warren,for putting it up,racing online with a bid of tension is good ( no restart button!) lol,still in a learning stage...

LOl Greg, but don't worry, we all started out like that. :wink:
You will very quickly learn that you have to forget most of your circuit driving techniques, you just can't drive flat out in RBR and stay alive or keep the car in one piece.

It's a huge buzz once you start to get a feel for it though. :)

Finished 8th or 9th overall with a few decent runs. SS1 and 2 I was confident in as i knew the stages so what I did was not do well at all and spin/ stall in both of them. SS3-5 I was pushing far too much and retired and a lack of stage knowledge killed me in SS6. SS7 and 8 were both completely new to me but a relaxed approached gifted me two finishes and two not wholey bad times.

Thanks for setting this up Warren.

Oscar.

Thanks for the test setup, other than a couple of minor off's, i had good clean run's for most of the stages.
I can definitely feel less grip on 'normal' settings, so i had to adjust my driving a bit.

Liked Joux plane in the snow very much:)

I HIGHLY recommend BMW M3 from Group_H to drive, at least try, on gravel or snow... its amazing the RWD, and you dont have any handbrake also, each sharp turn you have to make with huge counter steer made in time and using physic to be there :) Also each turn is made only by counter steer :) it helped me a lot to learn how to drive, I really get the car used to and then I now know how to behave with the others :)

I will set it up for 23:00gmt Wenesday, full details later :). Apology to Warren/Senad for hijacking this forum for some private test posts, its just for fun & some more practice :).

No problem at all, great to see you all having fun and attracting more drivers to our Rally Club.

I'm currently planning next weeks opening Rally Club Event for 2011. :wink:

I have ended now the RD Test 2.
I have did a clean race without errors with a final overall time of 37:46.19 :-D
Thank again to Warren Dawes for have set the race for me!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%