RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I was going by Post 1, which I now see hasn't been updated.

I now have edited my post above. .
Cheers

The was good, so dont know wich numer you have choose :p surely wasnt taken. Later this day i will give you 3 your seat.

Now we are 10 ;) close to get the minimum driver require.

Message for everyone. Video test was good, but not enough, a 3 lap race got 1.2Gb of video.... and i dont really know for now how to get a lower files size. Because a full race will be way to big to upload. Someone has a idea, i havent uploaded a lot of video, some tips will be greatefull. I use Bandicam for recording, fraps doesnt work on the game.

I'm proud to tell you we got minimum driver to start the race. BUT!!!, like GP3 work fine only on software 3d method and i cant use gpxpatch to show standing during the race like in a TV.. I will try again on an other OS of Window to work with GP4 or may be GP3 ( running this time with my 3d card not one of the software.) Stay tune

I got a question for everyone who participated the game, we are currently in subscription mode.

Wich years you want to start, do you what starting to 1979?( not yet found) 80?or something else between 80 to 88?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back