1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD server suggestion

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Andy Bonar, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hi

Can I make a suggestion for RD rF2 servers in the multiplayer.ini. It may already be something you are thinking about anyway.

Must Be Stopped="0" // Whether drivers must come to a complete stop before exiting back to
    the monitor.

The default is 1, and you have to stop the car before you can escape out of the track.
    Im sure most people would rather be able to escape straight out of a crash to save ruining someone else's lap or even race

Thanks
    :)

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

However I really like that feature. It makes you think when you see a yellow flag, you have to slow down. Especially in a vintage F1 car in Monaco! I'd rather see that feature as it is !

3. I know what you mean Ole, but from what Ive seen so far, there are a lot of drivers who dont know how to slow down when they need to, and it can just be a nightmare on the roads. At least until people get used to driving these old classics ;)

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

So get used to it :) Otherwise, people will never learn. Now you have to learn. No other option :)

Both have it's pro's and con's. I prefer the stop first option, because it forces you to be more carefull, and not be able to just "jump" out of a bad situation.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Cheers for the advice Marco, but I think Ive been racing sims long enough now to know that a 1960's F1 car will handle shall we say "loosley" compared to a current F1 car. :rolleyes: