RD rFactor port

Hi guys,
I can't connect to RD rFactor ports from uni at the moment because RD changed their rFactor port. I really need to know what they changed it to, so if someone can do a quick check to see what ports they have recently accessed then it would be great. Should sound something like 32397 or 34597 or something :)
Cheers guys
Toby

Hi guys,
I can't connect to RD rFactor ports from uni at the moment because RD changed their rFactor port. I really need to know what they changed it to, so if someone can do a quick check to see what ports they have recently accessed then it would be great. Should sound something like 32397 or 34597 or something :)
Cheers guys
Toby

Possibly try PM'ing Ryan or Ivo? I don't know if they can give that information out but you've got a better chance over PM. :)

There's no reason why port numbers can't be given out, although nobody should give out the IP address of the server.
Any case, Ryo, it's not sorted - Vaughany joined the WTM practice server and on his logs it says that the port number he accessed was 34599. That's so not in the range 34497-34597...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back