RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great nice video, well done, sadly now I AM MORE SCEPTICAL about it, that it won't match up to Dirt Rally as FFB and such, will see

we’ve added a simpler handling model for those that have struggled with the level of simulation in DiRT Rally. That said, if you loved DiRT Rally’s simulation engine then you have nothing to fear. In fact we’ve made significant improvements to it with new aerodynamics, more accurate modelling of suspension geometry, new tyre models and better damage simulation. On top of all that we’ve made huge improvements in our lighting tech, arm over arm animation and character modelling so there is plenty to look forward to.

So basically same as dirtrally, just soms updates to the handling by Kris Meeke and Petter Solberg

we’ve added a simpler handling model for those that have struggled with the level of simulation in DiRT Rally. That said, if you loved DiRT Rally’s simulation engine then you have nothing to fear. In fact we’ve made significant improvements to it with new aerodynamics, more accurate modelling of suspension geometry, new tyre models and better damage simulation. On top of all that we’ve made huge improvements in our lighting tech, arm over arm animation and character modelling so there is plenty to look forward to.

So basically same as dirtrally, just soms updates to the handling by Kris Meeke and Petter Solberg
OK, that is great news and thank you.
Let me "hit" with another Biggy, no tarmac? At release, if you watch the other threads I'm all for tarmac :))
I would have loved it if you could have replicated the full wrc calendar in terms of rallys :), but hey you gave me a finger it's only fair to get the full hand, no? :)
BTW can I get into the development group so I can make some videos? :)))
Thank you
Sorry Oli

OK, that is great news and thank you.
Let me "hit" with another Biggy, no tarmac? At release, if you watch the other threads I'm all for tarmac :))
I would have loved it if you could have replicated the full wrc calendar in terms of rallys :), but hey you gave me a finger it's only fair to get the full hand, no? :)
BTW can I get into the development group so I can make some videos? :)))
Thank you
Sorry Oli

Yes, Spain, all tarmac. WRC is waving it's big cojones around meaning they can't even use Monte, Germany and Finland that they had in DR.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/dirt-4.435/

Great nice video, well done, sadly now I AM MORE SCEPTICAL about it, that it won't match up to Dirt Rally as FFB and such, will see

They use the same physics engine as in DR but improved alot upon it. I'm really looking forward to the new aero model that means no more jumps to the moon ;)

They have also reworked the suspension model and the grip is tweaked with input from Petter Solberg and Kris Meeke.

Andrew W said:
I see now that I have no business taking part in this championship.
Nonsense! Come on, no self pity or exclusion! Anybody can take part! What Mr. C is doing in the last video isn't reality. He's driving on a very thin line, and in 49 of 50 runs he will fail!

Last edited:
Nonsense! Come on, no self pity or exclusion! Anybody can take part! What Mr. C is doing in the last video isn't reality. He's driving on a very thin line, and in 49 of 50 runs he will fail!
Yeah the first time you get that time will be very rare but if you keep practicing it becomes second nature and you'll get very close to that time very frequently. In a rally you won't take those risks but will feel very comfortsble getting 26s which is still really fast

Just ordered my new Logitech G920, the old Driving Force GT was just unsatisfying with the pedals...
Hope I will get used to it soon to attack at Sweden :)

Well after that I can only say TRUC!
is it just retarded.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back