1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Premium RD Racing Club - The 'Murican Home Thread

Discussion in 'Project CARS Racing Club' started by Lorenzo Bonder, May 28, 2015.

1. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Hey y'all from the American continent!

YES, YOU! AMERICAN, CANADIAN, MEXICAN, PUERTO RICAN, CUBAN (NOT MARK CUBAN!), ARGENTINIAN, BRAZILIAN, URUGUAYAN, COLOMBIAN, DOMINICAN, ANYWHERE IN OUR BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN CONTINENT.

I'm looking for you guys!
    Since most of us guys can't join the RD RaceClub races during the EU timezone, I've been assigned to take care that you guys get the races during the american continent (from PST to BRT).

I've already got two events running for next week for premium members, already in the American timezones:
    Group A @ Hockenheim
    Group 5 @ Mount Panorama

So if you live in the same continent as I do (I live in Brazil today :cool:), doesn't matter if you're premium or not, I'm looking to race with you guys. We 'murican people must UNITE, prove to these Euro people we can race too, be able to do right turns and win all the time :p. Please post that you're interested in here and tag those friends/racing buddies of yours! Normally our races will happen around 20:00-21:00 EST (weekend, whenever I can, it will be around 21-23:00 EST the beginning of the race session).

I'll be taking care of the Americans, so be willing to race! Also, let me know which kind of racing classes you'd like to race so we can have an idea on what should we race on next time!

See you in the track!

Cheers,

Lorenzo a.k.a DocBlade

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Thanks for doing this.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

You can add me to the group, but generally anything starting after 20:00 or 20:30 EST/EDT is too late for me. I get up early for work every morning so I'm usually in bed by 22:00 or 22:30 and need a little time to unwind from racing before bed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm always up for finding a group for some clean racing. It's so difficult to even find one lobby where everyone is not getting wrecked in the first turn.

5. Thanks for doing this! If this is going to be a mostly set time for these time slots, I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to have everyone start listing the GMT time for the race in the thread topic (for all time slots, not just this set)?

6. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

I'll mention just in case someone from Europe wants to join, but all times will be in EST. Also, it will be a fixed time, fitting my schedule, since I get home from university class around 8:30pm EST on Mondays and Wednesdays

7. I'm in. I can race any time on Monday (Day Off) But 8 PM EST Wednesday would be too early, as I don't leave work until 6 PM Mountain. I'll race when I can!

Swagg

8. Oh I get that... I'm just thinking that it'd be easier to skim through all of the threads looking for times I can make rather than who posted the race. I've kind of stopped racing AC races here as of late (limited race time and shiny new thing, etc.) but over there they essentially have three different "clubs" and it was typically easy to find races fitting my timezone since they were labled "US". I understand this is about all of the Americas, so I can certainly understand why that isn't a good label.

Mainly I just think it's a good idea for race thread titles to have not only the car/track/date, but also a time in GMT.

9. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Sure thing, I think I can work on that, but that might make the thread page a bit polluted. But I get your point. Will think about it next time bud!

Sure thing, we can adapt, depending on the racing day. I posted 8 PM EST because some of the American members go to bed around 22:00, 23:00 EST so, it's all a matter of adaptation and personal scheduling