1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD paints for everyone

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Feb 2, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Oops... I just remembered the class C oval truck has "Texas Proud" on the back of it... SOooooo if you want that I can send you the psd file for you to change.
  2. Nice skins Joe! (except for the rear of the Silverado, naturally :p)
  3. +1
  4. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I'm always proud of former colonies :D
  5. Lol, Xosé.

Good looking liveries there, Joe!
  6. Awesome looking liveries! I'm definitely going to run the Lotus one.
  7. Hello, I'm looking for a RD iracing impala skin. It seems that Joe's link is down for now. If anyone including Joe could send me a link to the impala RD skin I would very much appreciate it. I would like to race the livery tomorrow night in the RaceDepartment.com 80 presented by RD and Realsimracing.com. The event can be seen at http://www.etv-eplay.net/livepage/redirect/redirect.html Thanks in advance
  8. John - I've sent a message out to Joe to see if he still has them. I realize it's late for that event but it may come in useful in the future.
  9. Eric, I'm really excited to race the RD livery in the Full Throttle Series. Thank you
  10. Ok these are back up for the picking. Sorry they went down, as I had a server problem/move but they are up and running again.
  11. Thanks Joe . I'm going to run the Impala A car Monday Night at Indy. The race will be broadcast live here on RD.
  12. Excellent stuff Joe! good job
  13. I thought I would extend the offer that I did to John to everyone with these paints... If you wish to grab these and change any part of them please feel free. I do not mind at all... Also, I have the PSD's if needed just let me know...
  14. Is there and HPD skin?
  15. No, sorry... I started one but never really did anything with it since I have only run that car in testing to see where its braking points and all the good stuff were at.