1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD Online Meetup - Mon 27 April 2015

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Ricoow, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

An online meetup to have some fun with your buddies from RaceDepartment.
    We start around 17:00GMT untill late in the night, whoever wants to can join and leave whenever they please :)
    When you are in Story mode there is an option to join a closed crew session (have not found it while in online, could still exist tho). I would recommend joining Teamspeak instead of using GTA voice chat, as it tends to be quite laggy. (Make sure you don't bind push-to-talk to a button that blows yourself up or something)
    We will probably do some racing, blow up some friends with explosives, do a cruise around town etc. Whatever is possible can be arranged, ideas are always welcome. The best thing is, we can do all of this, whilst earning $$$ :D
    So make sure you get your car upgraded for the races, get it looking good for a cruise and load up your ammunition just in case you think somebody deserves a random bullet in the face.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I will not be online until 18 or 1900 gmt.

3. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

I'll be offline by that time already, but there could still be others around :)

I am on in approx. 10 minutes for a bit over an hour ;)

4. Chark

Chark
    Premium Member

I can't make it tonight... :(
    Plus, the last patches kind of messed up my framerate (I can't get a stable framerate, I have stutters no matter what settings).
    I'll probably be there for next events though! :)

5. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

@Roy Magnes

I'm still at a friends apartment for some fast downloading of games ;) But I won't go to bed for hours... :p

7. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Ur speed that bad? :p

8. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I am nursing my cold, so I will hit the sack pretty soon after I've popped a few painkillers. I will try to join next time around :)

9. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

10. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I had a 1000/1000 connection, when I was at uni. Now I'm at a more regular 10/1.
    I do however have friends that still goes to uni, and some lives in uni-apartments, they have the good speed :) So I went there with my lappie to DL it - and some other games :)

Mostly I do it because we are 3 people living here, sharing that 10/1 connection. If I'm going to DL, then no-one else will have any speed left either :)