• Race hard. Race fair.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Online Meetup - Mon 27 April 2015

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Ricoow, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 Premium

Ratings:
    +1,106
    An online meetup to have some fun with your buddies from RaceDepartment.
    We start around 17:00GMT untill late in the night, whoever wants to can join and leave whenever they please :)
    When you are in Story mode there is an option to join a closed crew session (have not found it while in online, could still exist tho). I would recommend joining Teamspeak instead of using GTA voice chat, as it tends to be quite laggy. (Make sure you don't bind push-to-talk to a button that blows yourself up or something)
    We will probably do some racing, blow up some friends with explosives, do a cruise around town etc. Whatever is possible can be arranged, ideas are always welcome. The best thing is, we can do all of this, whilst earning $$$ :D
    So make sure you get your car upgraded for the races, get it looking good for a cruise and load up your ammunition just in case you think somebody deserves a random bullet in the face.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,018
    I will not be online until 18 or 1900 gmt.

3. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,106
    I'll be offline by that time already, but there could still be others around :)

I am on in approx. 10 minutes for a bit over an hour ;)

4. Chark

Chark
    Premium

Ratings:
    +428
    I can't make it tonight... :(
    Plus, the last patches kind of messed up my framerate (I can't get a stable framerate, I have stutters no matter what settings).
    I'll probably be there for next events though! :)

5. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,106
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,018
    @Roy Magnes

I'm still at a friends apartment for some fast downloading of games ;) But I won't go to bed for hours... :p

7. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,106
    Ur speed that bad? :p

8. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Ratings:
    +1,577
    I am nursing my cold, so I will hit the sack pretty soon after I've popped a few painkillers. I will try to join next time around :)

9. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,376
  10. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,018
    I had a 1000/1000 connection, when I was at uni. Now I'm at a more regular 10/1.
    I do however have friends that still goes to uni, and some lives in uni-apartments, they have the good speed :) So I went there with my lappie to DL it - and some other games :)

Mostly I do it because we are 3 people living here, sharing that 10/1 connection. If I'm going to DL, then no-one else will have any speed left either :)