RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith 3 year contract.
Do we get prize money for race finishes, or is the only income sponsor money?
There are no prizes per race, only sponsor money at the end of the season. However, it is possible that sponsor will offer you to get prizes per race and not at the end of the season.
Values for sponsors in table are just base, they can be more strict or more lenient.

disagree. Someone would steal my Rossi :p

I don't think it's a mess, it just needs to be updated with signups more frequently :)

I mean it's useless to have names on the riders if everyone is going to rename them anyway. Either disallow renaming or give the riders generic names like "Rider A1", "Rider A2", ..., "Rider O6" etc. and let everyone name their riders.

It's impossible to keep track at the moment.

5mins (not even), would've been faster if not for Arrows' & DTK's changes :p

BRT

Wataru Yoshikawa (-> Casey Stoner)

Arrows
Takumi Takahashi (-> Valentino Rossi)

DTK
Alex Barros (-> Bradley Smith)
Sebastien Legrelle (-> James Toseland)
Alberto Puig (-> Carl Fogarty)

Grip
Sete Gibernau (-> Loris Baz)
Alex de Angelis (-> Loris Capirossi)

Slothbike
Dani Pedrosa

Pro Force
Andrea Iannone
Garry McCoy

Last edited:
Sorry, guys couldn't update it earlier than now. Thanks Toby for previous post. I have updated table in second post, with taken riders in red. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Aidan Keranen , @TTupsi : I hope that updated riders list helps. I have been working from start with real riders names, just wanted to keep it more realistic. But for now, it's the best that everyone take rider which they want (salary and overall) and renaming will be done before first test race, as Aidan proposed.:thumbsup:

Now could someone please tag people who could be interested? This is all I know:
@Benutzername
@airutonpurosuto8912

I'm sure something has gone wrong with my riders, I had chosen Toseland to be a much cheaper rider...

Toseland should be a renamed James Ellison

Team Name: 2KF1 Racing
Engine: Honda
Chassis: FTR
Tyre: Dunlop
Rider 1: Neil Hodgson (rename to Jarno Saarinen)
Rider 2: Kenny Roberts Jr (rename to Mika Kallio)

I swear I've gone through it numerous times, but I can't see to find:
The rider salaries etc. are they per race or per season? Because if it's per race, some people could well be entirely screwed.

Last edited:
just rider salary? are the suppliers race by race?
Yes, riders salary is per season and suppliers are paid per unit. With exception for:
1) engines that you pay 1 year contract worth 4 engines (5 engines for each rider) + each additional used engine
2) tyres are paid before each race, you get 4 compounds and pay for 3.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%