RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what is the starting budget?
Probably missed the answer as it's been asked a couple of times :D

edit: nvm just found it. But look below

oh and another question. Driver Overall isn't just speed, but combined speed, tyre efficiency etc.?
Yes, Overall is average of all riders skills: speed, braking, cornering, overtaking, defending, fuel usage, tyre useage, car/chassis usage.

As for values, they are generated randomly and you can also see that Marc is only 20 here.;)

So let's start editing!

Team Name: Arrows Grand Prix International
Engine: Ducati (for 2 bikes, 1.6million. 3.4 left)
Tyre: Bridgestone (15k less, 3.375.000 left)
Chassis: Kalex (160k less, due to two bikes I assume, 3.215.000 left)

Before i choose two drivers, do we get any money at all during the season?

Last edited:
If you have Eneos as a sponsor and finish 6th in the championship, do you still get their money, or are you too good for them?

@kedy89 : you won't need chassis each race as far as wear is concerned. Unless you crash.;)
@Milos : no money during season, only at the end. All money calculations are done at the end of season, including paying riders and suppliers. Until then, all costs are added together so that you have total cost you'll need to pay.
@Jimlaad43 : If you are better than their goal with at least 1 rider and you don't have riders below threir goal thatn they would offer you sponsorship with more money for next season. Depending of your riders positions.:thumbsup:

this is really expencive... so I changed my mind.
we will have only one rider in our team! (can I?)
so I should have 4.095.000 instead of before 3.215.000

Rename Takumi Takahashi into Valentino Rossi (can't see him in the table so I guess it's legit) / 3 years

Last edited:
Many thanks for re-uploading the images! :)

I would like to go with only 1 rider until i get the grip of things more.

Team Name:
Slothbike Racing
Engine: Yamaha
Chassis: Suter
Tyre: Bridgestone
Rider1: Dani Pedrosa (for 3 years i offer)

hmm, seems like only i am buying the 5 power units at once.

Another question: can the bikes ever fail? Last season we saw it happen only a couple of times, to Ducati's infact, which makes me worry of my engine choice :unsure:

@Manolis Sigoulakis : sure, I will post team data tomorrow. Just for couple of signed up teams.:thumbsup:

@Milos : Engines can fail, they can fail as Mercedes in Omer's game. But characteristics are not related to real-life.:thumbsup: What do you think that you are buying 5 power units at once? You are paying for 4 and you get 5.:O_o:

Also, one important update. You won't need to pay for anything in preseason races. You can use whatever you wish in those races. So your rider will use 1st of 5 engines in 1 race of the season.

yes, I do want to use the special offer. I heard from your post before that it would cost 4*200*the amount of riders I have.
Unless I am mistaken, in which case I want a better rider. :p

Team Name: Pro Force Racing
Engine: Ducati
Chassis: FTR
Tyre: Bridgestone
Rider1: Andre Iannone
Rider2: Garry McCoy
Rider3:
Sponsor bids - send 3 sponsor bids through private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back