RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine, based on one of my favourite baseball teams. Took me ages with my limited PS skills, but I learnt a lot!

EooHUZf.jpg

NIksXJz.jpg

Driver Name: Paul Hurlow
Skin: #5
Team Name: Independent
Preferred Number 1: 45
Preferred Number 2: 18

I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Driver Name: Norman Bruce
Skin: skin #4, please
Preferred Number 1: 49
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Driver Name: Frank van Oeveren
Skin: Will submit my own
Team Name: Redshift Racing (With Yuri)
Preferred Number 1: 07
Preferred Number 2: 77
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Driver Name: David Slute
Skin: #6
Team Name:
Independent
Preferred Number 1: #78
Preferred Number 2: #29

Edit: I am in as long as I don't have the sound glitch due to the mod content or I'll have to with draw.

Driver Name: Paul Joseph
Skin: #8
Preferred Number 1: #29
Preferred Number 2: #37

Kinda hard to explain but select your name and numbers with magic wand or whatever then go to the alpha channel and paint bucket the selection white and the should make them solid colors and thats for photoshop atleast.

Maybe this will work
Take you text layers and click Rasterize Text and then merge them both. Then with either the select square or magic wand select them like this.
Untitled.jpg

Then after you select them click the channels tab and click the last layer which is the alpha layer. Your screen should look like this.
Untitled1.jpg

Now take the paint bucket and select white as your color and click in the selected area till its all white so it looks like this.
Untitled2.jpg

Save as DXT5 dds file and ingame it should look solid
w.jpg

Then for the interior glass you do the same thing except instead of white step it down a little to grey and see what works best for you. The alpha channel only paints in grayscale with White=Completly Opaque and stepping down all the way to Black=Completely Transparent.

Reactions: Nox
Driver Name: Calum McLure
Skin: Will use own
Team Name: Independent unless someone wants to join TXL with me :D
Preferred Number 1: 52
Preferred Number 2: 92

@Andrew James I can only do Interlagos, Brasillia and Road America as I work alternate Wednesdays, will that be ok?

Driver Name: Calum McLure
Team Name: Independent unless someone wants to join TXL with me :D
Preferred Number 1: 52
Preferred Number 2: 92

@Andrew James I can only do Interlagos, Brasillia and Road America as I work alternate Wednesdays, will that be ok?
I'll put you on the list, but in case of a full grid, I'll prioritise drivers who can make all (or more) of the races. I'll have a 2nd server up each race anyway if you want to join those.

Yay, it worked! Thanks a million!

A couple of things to change (at least). This shade of red makes the car look like a Santamobile, and the driver name is not in yellow. Edit: Oh, it should be white so no problem there.

8yg9qs.jpg

Reactions: Nox
Driver Name: Jason Skyring
Team Name: Independent unless someone wants to join me
Preferred Number 1: 99
Preferred Number 2: 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back