RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD Racing 24H.JPG
Preview of our SKIN:)

Someone refresh me please - how do you change the colour of the wheels from silver/white to black? I do know how to do it as I did it with the S6 entry, but I'm having a brain freeze remembering where the file is...

Edit: Nevermind, .veh file...silly me.

Vehicle files will be re-written by myself. As we need to put everyone in the right pitboxes, I need to make them all manually. So, no guarantee that I remember to put your wheels to black :) Will try to remember.

Vehicle files will be re-written by myself. As we need to put everyone in the right pitboxes, I need to make them all manually. So, no guarantee that I remember to put your wheels to black :) Will try to remember.

Well I think in S6, everyone with the exception of Mark Gormley went for the black wheels, so perhaps if having the black wheel script as a standard it may help :)

I'm keen to know what sort of laptime is good around here :) Has anyone done any competitive laps?
There will be a test race as announced in the info thread. Thats a nice place to see what times others drive. Until then, practice, and improve where possible. With a race this long, and a night situation, and the fact that this is the ring, a single laptime is totally meaningless here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back