1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured RD MINI Challenge: Round One Live Stream!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Chris, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,772

The acclaimed MINI Challenge is back in action this Friday for a tenth season! Join us live for all the hustle and bustle as 27 of these little beasts tackle the most famous race tracks England has to offer, starting with Oulton Park International.

Packing a mini punch (pun intended) of 174 horsepower from it's 1.6L, four cylinder engine, the MINI Challenge provides the perfect ingredients of speed, agility and strength for some of the closest racing you are ever likely to experience.

Season Nine saw an unprecedented event take place as the two championship protagonists of Erhan Jajovski and Hampus Soderberg finished the season tied on 74 points. With neither of the two reigning champions taking part this season, the opportunity for a new champion to be crowned presents itself. Will it be Franklin Stegink who has shown highly impressive pace in years gone by? Will it be Paul Joseph who is seemingly always there or there abouts? Or could someone else toss their hat into the championship ring, perhaps Ross McGregor? The Scotsman has only taken part in one round of our Virtual Stock Car Championship this season, but has already proven his ability to make a race car go very quickly around a track.

Only time will tell, but one thing is certain: Scintillating four-wheeled racing is about to take place! So be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Twitch Channel to witness every pass, lock-up, pit-stop and crash that 80 minutes of MINI racing goodness has to offer! The broadcast starts at 19:50 GMT (20:50 CET).

Spotter Guide
    RDMC_S10_spotter_guide_r1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 8
  2. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium

Ratings:
    +358
    Copenhagen APEX / Thomas Hinss for the WIN :)

• Love Love x 2
  3. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    Good luck to all drivers wish I could join you maybe next time :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    Looking forward to watching this. Good luck everyone!

The RDMC leagues have always delivered close racing, this is gonna be great! I will never forget Season 8, where the battles were amazing every race.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Douglas Aird

Douglas Aird
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Good luck to all the racers, looking forward to seeing the battles.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Enpassant

Enpassant

Ratings:
    +39
    Why this guy on the lead in blue/red Mini in allmost all turn leave behind smoke from the tires?

7. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    Maybe he wasn't using ABS, I dunno

8. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,109
    Not always but when I've done some other races online it's almost like some of them are super aggressive on the steering and throttle inputs. Almost like they are using full lock everywhere. In a formula extreme race a few months back the guy that was quickest was smoking his tyres around every corner. How the tyres lasted I have no idea! Haha.

9. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Thanks a lot for the stream @Davy Vandevenne @Dan Marr @samcar304 That was really well done: some nice shots and very good commentaries! :thumbsup: And I'm not saying that because of the exposure you gave me... :D That broadcast showed well how intense and fun these races are, great job! See you next round!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1