rF2 RD Le Mans Series @ Silverstone - Friday 29th July 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was great fun, thank you to the organisers!

Congrats Oli and Enzo awesome pace, I'm tempted to go lmp1 next weekend but I really enjoyed the lmp2 battle with you guys in this race (even though I was a distant 3rd) so I may stick with lmp2.

Since the patch how is the bop in lmp1 by the way? Is the Porsche on pace?

Good race all, enjoyed that. Glad we restarted the race :thumbsup:
Went for a 1 stop pit strategy, but it seems the GT's could have gone the distance without stopping :confused:, noted for the next race :sneaky:

Superb race guys, thank you as always for setting these events up, they are epic!
Congratulations to everyone in the race, some good driving out on track today.

Just wanted to say what a superb job you did today @elpolan :D Brilliant drive under pressure and you handled some "enthusiastic" traffic like a pro! Really enjoyed our fight for the whole race, and thank you for waiting up for me after the incidents :thumbsup: Seriously mate, that's one of the best drives I've seen in some time, bravo!

Brilliant guys, loving bringing the URD cars to rF2 club racing... fast becoming the top clubby event at RD :D

Cheers, see you (hopefully tomorrow if the wife says I can) next Friday!

What a race! It was a shame about the slightly unexpected full-course yellow the first time around; I have known rF2 to exhibit strange behaviour when the safety car is out, and after a couple of laps (and several penalties) I thought that the bug had once again reared its ugly head. To save us from the pain of driving any more laps at that ridiculous, pedestrian pace I decided to restart the race. Unfortunately, I pressed enter just as we were told that the safety would be coming in at the end of the lap... by this time it was too late.

Nevertheless, the second race was epic! :thumbsup: I had my ups and downs, somehow managed to make the undercut work against @Davy Vandevenne (it was incredibly unlucky that you had to pit towards the end of the race), and ended up having an awesome battle with @Frank!

My apologies to the couple of guys with whom I made contact. I believe one was Mr. @Paul Jeffrey, but I can't remember if there was a second incident nor who it was with.

Thanks again guys, and hopefully we'll see again next week! ;)

Fantastic race, thanks for the fun guys. And thanks for the amazing fight at the end @Daiman Patel
I watched the replay - it was brilliant! :D We were pretty much nose to tail for the last 10 minutes of the race, and your pass was incredible - I take my hat off to you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%