RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then I know I don't need to get my hopes up. My personal estimate is that this mod will take at least another year, maybe more.

Hey Marcel, for sure it will be much much less ! We are working again on the mod now, of course it won't be ready in few days/weeks, but we are doing our best to prodive a build 1.00 as soon as it is ready. We learned much with the F6 Series mod, and it's going to help us now. Our physic guys are a league and they wait for the mod to start a big championship too, so it's in our mind.

I think tire wear is not reflected perfectly in rF2. Last season we saw teams taking harder tires, but simply to "abuse" them more rather than to double stint. It seems with very hard tires you can overdrive the car in rF2 and get away with it (like in most sims), but with normal tires you have to use them properly, if you want to make a stint without loosing your tires at the end.

If thermaI behaviour is intergrated propperIy doubIe/trippIe stinting shouId work as expected without the posibiIIity to overdrive or abuse on singIe stints. Just saying :p needs a Iot of experience/testing tho which seems to be the biggest hurdIe nowadays :whistling:

It could be worth getting rf2 just for this. I am not sure if I understood this correctly but did I see that this would be scheduled to have a race every two months? If so would it be a championship series or separate individual races. I would assume a championship but based off what I read I thought I would ask. I am interested in doing a team endurance race, even if that is just a single race.

@SK and @David Armstrong want to create an aussie team in this?

On another note my rfactor 2 wont work with an error creating default shader popping up. I changed over to steam just to keep everything in the one place and now I get this. Any suggestions guys?

We're still waiting on news from Enduracers I guess.

A Facebook message from EnduRacers:

As the LM24 qualifications are underway, It has been a while since team last communication about the Endurance Series mod rF2 progress. The graphic part of the mod build 1.0 has been ended. The physics and sounds part are still in process. It is taking more time that what we were expecting, and we want to provide you a quality job at the first release.

We were hoping a release before LM24, it has not been possible. We do our best to make the first release as soon as it is fully ready.

Happy #lm24 everybody and stay tuned for possible exiting news soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%