RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calendar will be what it is now as we are already well on the way with preparing the tracks, but I don't mind telling you why we would not go with a track like Silverstone or Sebring.

In the case of Silverstone we had trouble fitting the grid in the pitboxes. We wouldn't be able to field a 40-man grid there and had too little options of creating more boxes. The track appears to have been designed for F1 purposes. In Sepang we were able to create a workaround to counter that.

Sebring is completely issue-free and could have been on the calendar, but since we already drove it barely half a year ago, it seemed suitable to postpone that venue to next season, around the time the real 12 hours are on. No promises though!

I have a small question. I'm interesting to introduce a team into one class. I've read all the TOLA talk about but i want to know some thing before;

- If i own a team, need i drive in the race? I mean, can i just find drivers to race on my team.

- Its will be my first online league, so here at least, not a lot of tread open about other team, so we probably need when the time come to open a tread for our team if we are on the championship?

If nobody know me, i'm on F1 20xx forum and i do some mod like 1997, so thats why i want to get a team but not really drive in it. If its possible to own one without race in it. I will probably thinking about to get my licence.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If not happen, i can rent my time to paint car for people want to own a team and they not enough good to paint one properly ;)

Team owners do not have to drive, but they are responsible for finding drivers and making sure they show up. Penalties for not attending a race always go to the team, not the drivers.

We open no threads about specific teams as the forum would become a mess that way, but we will have topics open to discuss the events, ask questions, show your cars, screenshots and what not. All in due time. ;)

This thread is meant for questions from team owners and drivers to the VWEC staff. Everyone is allowed to answer questions though. The staff tries to respond adequately as soon as possible. Please do not go into discussion beyond the point of answering questions.

Thanks and post away!

This thread is the meeting place for team owners that need drivers to man their cars and drivers that are looking for a seat. Simply make a post stating your request or contact someone (through the "start a converstion" function) that made a request. Love is in the air... ;)

Freeway Racing Team (FRT) looking for drivers. For now, we got no valide Licence, but we hope to get one soon.

FRT was based in Toronto and Brossard near Montréal ( Gilles VIlleneuve test track ). We trying to find some driver who want to drive in GT4 or GT2, depend what licence we got. We also find driver who can bring one or two personnal sponsor for the team. If you are got some interest to join the team. PM me for your subcription and when our licence will be give to us, an annoncement will be made wich driver will be hired.

Schifty, FRT Team Manager

rFactor22013-07-2010-34-06-62_zpse5972ee0.png

Perhaps...:)

Rumours say that Roaring Pipes Maniacs head honcho @Jari Vinnari ordered a brand new Nissan 370z at the local Finnish dealership already a couple of months ago.

After a visit to the paintbooth this is the result. The RPM Z 01.

custom-nissan-370z_28129.jpg

Note that we will provide templates for the car, so be sure you can lift this design over to the provided templates once it is released. Otherwise, smoking car! Don't forget to apply for a license. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back