RD Le Mans Series Season 3 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the Ferrari's are missing from the Endurance Series v1.2? I installed the patch but now it just crashes!
They weren't released yet when v1.2 came out. v1.2 is from the original release. You need SP1 (and the v1.1 of that) to be able to select all the cars. As George mentioned, all cars will be available from our download.

Sorry guys, for the little stupid question but If I want to take part in these races, not as the owner of the team, but only as a simple racer in any team that would not mind to invite me. I think, that for this I need to add information that I am interested in joining the team. Where I need to do this if it possible? Thank you!

Sorry guys, for the little stupid question but If I want to take part in these races, not as the owner of the team, but only as a simple racer in any team that would not mind to invite me. I think, that for this I need to add information that I am interested in joining the team. Where I need to do this if it possible? Thank you!

Same question from me, looks like mega championship?

So, what am I doing wrong? I installed v1.2 Endurance Racers and then the patch v1.1 and only the Ferraris sho up in the whole MOD. When I try and select on e of the them it gives me a .MAS error. If I don't patch it I have access to all cars except for Ferrari's.

Same question from me, looks like mega championship?

I will create a team-less driver thread for you guys.

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-le-mans-series/62367-team-less-drivers.html#post899744

All drivers who wish to enter but do not have a team, or to teams who are looking for spare drivers, please post your intentions here.

I recommend that you include the following:

*Experiance
*Skill Level
*whole series or Race by Race Basis
*Class Preferance

Hello, gents!
I'm looking for a team.

* Experiance - RDHGP S6&S7; RDGTC S4; club races (including several enduros more than 90-120 mins)
* Skill Level - normal average level of skill (not much experience in rFactor sim)
* whole series or Race by Race Basis - Race by Race Basis (I do not mind a full season, but I can not yet decide with round 2, as it may intersects with the Camaro Cup race in that day, if I will participate in it)
* Class Preferance - P2 or GT2 (think, that less powered cars will be more suitable for me, as I only acquainted with this series)

P.S. Thank you George for this topic :wink:

UPD: Already assigned to WBR P2 team.

An official list will be published on Tuesday 20th September (the day after Round 1 sign up deadline).

This will allow teams 13 days to get their skins sent in, most teams who took part in S2 who have requested a license for S3 will almost definitely get their chosen class providing they sign up with a few weeks to spare. I cannot guarantee new teams their specified class but an early submission can only help.

Spaces are going quickly, I can only urge teams to get signed up early to avoid disappointment.

Hey,

I registered a team, but how does the sign up work? Can i choose a car to drive or do you assign my team a car? Also, we (Atlantic Racing Team) Like to have two teams, and preferably in the same class, is that possible?

Also on a side note for SP2 on this mod: The most important change will be the lambo for GT1.

Registration deadline is 12th September, a day or two afterwards a full list will be announced with the success teams who applied for entry. Each time will be assigned a class and it is up to the team owner to specify what car they will be using for the season.

You may have two teams and they may be in the same class, just make sure you have the drivers to fill the slots for the races.

Sorry for my ignorance there, i didn't read.

Also, What will be the grid be looking like? Is LMP1 going to be a mix of diesels and petrols or diesels only?

Are there going to be more GT's then LMP cars or is it a even mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back