RD Le Mans Series Season 2 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of curiosity
any chance of knowing names of the modders that will help out quickly?

Well modding tracks isn't done in a snap of the finger normally.
There are some guys in the community well experienced in it tho, see the Dutchman Riches who has made a really nice update of the Le Mans track.
As we speak he is working on a new version of Zandvoort as far as I've heard.
But that's one of the guys I know capable of modding things in rfactors tracks.
But I guess he's not the only one...

Round 1 moved to November 13th!

For reasons to be revealed soon Round 1 has been moved to Saturday the 13th of November. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this change of dates.

Hi I dont know where to ask exactly but I guess its fitting here since I RDLMS S2 is the reason I started a team. I registered the team a little more than a week ago and Ive gotten the activation-mail but the team havent been validated yet. How long does it take for validation? :)

(edit: oh I thought I was in the Q&A-thread, sorry! :frown: )

The registration and validation of the teams in GPCOS will start when the teams signups are posted and GPCOS is setup properly for S2.
As Remco says. To be sure, you have to follow the regular team owner registration procedure that is lined out in this forum to enter a team. The GPCOS entry is purely for administrative reasons and will only be looked at after the team owner has a team registered through the forum.

Ric Kay is looking for a team

Preference: P1 or P2
Experience: Driving the Epsilon Euskadi - 3rd overall, 2nd in class at the 12hours of Le Mans RDLMS S1. 3rd overall, 2nd in class at the 6 hours of Sebring RDLMS S1 and finished 5th overall, 3rd in class at the 8 hours of Fuji RDLMS S1. DIsconnected due to GFX card failure at RSP RDLMS S1 (was running 5th overall, five and a bit hours into a 6 hour stint). Team-mate disconnected after a driver change in round 2.

Unfortunately, Noble Racing will not be entering RDLMS Season 2 due to the team's driver's having other priorities at the moment. However, I would still like to participate in this fine league and was wondering if there are any prototype teams looking for an experienced Enduracers mod driver. I am not the fastest guy out there, generally 1 - 3 secs off the alien pace but I am solid and dependable and have never had a driver change disconnect. The only disconnect I had last season was down to a faulty GFX card crashing at RSP, this has been resolved. I average 1 or 2 minor spins (rarely with any damage) in any given stint but have also had clean 2 hour stints. I am perfectly fine running no FFB mods (Real Feel and such) or stuff that causes driver change problem and on the one occaison it happened I even managed OK with no feedback at all.

So if you just need some extra back-up or a solid number two or three then drop me a PM.

Hi Davy. TRM ... GTR1 ... Geeee I'm getting old :) But yes, I remember you. Nice to see you here at RD.

Hehehe, yeah time doesn't stand still :) Great to see you here, we had some great times back then :)

Btw, you should check out the old stomping grounds, i recently got back there trying to bring back a piece of the good old days with GTR2 ;)

Entry List Published!

The team owners have already found out: today the first version of the entry list has become available to the teams that requested a license. The registration period is still going on and new teams will have to oppertunity to queue up on the reserve list to replace teams that return their license or lose it.

If you are a team owner and you're curious whether your team made the 'cut' then go and check your Private Message inbox for a new message.

News on Round 1!

Now that the teams have figured out what classes they will compete in it is time to reveal some things about the opening round of the championship. There are two things we have to say at this point.

1) With the help of one of RaceDepartment's most respected modders, Günthar Rowe, we are preparing a historic version of Monza for RDLMS purposes. This unique track will be the theatre for round 1.

2) After having worked with PSRtv during the first season, we have decided to go and look for a new broadcasting solution... and found it. If all goes according to plan, RDLMS Season 2 will be broadcasted in cooperation with Simrace.tv. Most of the arrangements have been made and we are confident that we can bring you live footage of the races and the sweet voice of Simon Smith for another season. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%