RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions are always welcome, no worries :) The TBA's are more or less decided already, but i ran into some issues that can be a showstopper for the league, so when the mod is out i first want to setup some test races in the rFactor Racing Club to give them a proper shakedown before putting them in the format permanently.

Thanks Fredrik

The maximum entries is 32, is this cause the lack of pitboxes on some tracks ? Just a sugestion : I hope you guys extend the entries a bit cause I think the list will get filled up soon. (like 40 or something..)

As far as i know the mod will support 53 slots, but we need a few for broadcasting and most pc's will be in trouble once you get over 40 slots with the most mods.
But we surely will do a test once the mod is out. The server is topclass so thats not the problem, but the client pc's are a reason for concern.

We could do that. But for now 32 cars (not drivers) is decided as our way to start from for the first race. If every team car has multiple drivers to complete the six hours of round 1 we have already 30x3 drivers to sign up.
And we hope for quality sign ups for this league and not quantity.
But again, maybe this mod is perfectly capable to host more then 32 cars with ease, but we need to properly test it first and stress it to the maximum to see what is possible.

Bring on that mod Enduracers please :D

• Lee Ward

Hi there

Saw the post on racesimcentral and thought I'd come across and register my interest.

WR Racing has been simracing for quite awhile with our main interest being endurance racing. WR started endurance racing with the GTP mod for N2K3 and have taken part in quite a few enduro races including several 24 hour races with WOSEC. We are currently in another enduro series using the ILMS/rfactor mod.

Hopefuly we'll be able to take part in this.

Cheers Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back