rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 12th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i already instaled them, but i have probably an old version of them, from like 1year ago?:D probably i need to email the guy's for the updated version or?

also if anyone can point me to a recent T500 ffb settings would be great:)

Yeah you'll have to email for the download link, it should have been emailed to you, but some did go missing I think.

For the t500 I just loaded the default t500 settings and didn't touch anything else except remapping some buttons.

Hey guys,

Just a heads up... I'm having issues with rF2 (still) where the sim decides to run like crap after almost exactly one hour on track. So I'll aim to stay on as long as I can but will have to retire at mid race sadly. If anyway can share some suggestions on what might be wrong I'd appreciate it :) I've tried everything and anything to sort it out. Basically all sims run fine, but in rF2 as soon as it hits almost exactly 1 hour on track the damn thing gets massive stutters (despite maintaining my locked 60fps). Its annoying as hell!

Regardless, looking forward to the race :D

I guess you have tried to check what's the issue is with some logging? To see if you run out of RAM, if it is the CPU that is messing it up, or what it is. That can be a helpful thing! :)

one problem down, guy's at URD sent me an email(yes, that fast) and managed to join RD server.
Second problem, man i don't feel at all ok with the FFB, any tips?please:)
Keep driving :p

But seriously give it an hour or so, its very different to r3e which you would be mostly use to I'm guessing, I felt the same, after driving this for a bit jumped back in r3e and it felt soooooo wrong lol

ok, I'm sorry but it's too frustrating and sadly I don't have the patience. I have 2h-3h in the game and only managed 10laps, that's how much is crashing, either with alt-tab or just when I am in the game, crashed when I had no plugins still crashing when I added track+map.The game was installed yesterday fresh. I dialed back my video settings, turned off replay still crashing galore, sorry I am out :((, sorry for the inconvenience of the last weeks I really wanted to try again rf2 but will wait some more

ok, I'm sorry but it's too frustrating and sadly I don't have the patience. I have 2h-3h in the game and only managed 10laps, that's how much is crashing, either with alt-tab or just when I am in the game, crashed when I had no plugins still crashing when I added track+map.The game was installed yesterday fresh. I dialed back my video settings, turned off replay still crashing galore, sorry I am out :((, sorry for the inconvenience of the last weeks I really wanted to try again rf2 but will wait some more
Damn man, sucks!! Maybe just give verify game cache a go and try one last time, would be a real shame if you can't make it!

I would suggest deleting the CBash and Shaders folders, located at <rF2_install_dir>\UserData\Log

Excellent mate, did that ages ago so I'll give it another try. Its been like this for a couple of months now, regardless of what kind of session I'm running. Once it kicks in its just unbelievable how bad it gets. No idea what's happening! I'll give it a go, Thanks man

I should be able to make it this evening and I partially found the issue in my setup. Regardless of that, I'll be the snail on track since I haven't been able to test the latest update of URD on Sebring. :D

Sorry gents.
It looks like I cant make it now.
If things change I will trybto get there but I better sign out.

Sorry , it looks like a great grid.

Doing my best to make it before the start of the qualy. Got a serious spiking pedal on my t500 that is playing up this week. Cleaned the case with high pressured air but doesn't help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%