rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Sao Paulo - Friday 19th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So far, I still have quiet mixed fellings with this rf2, but hell, I won't give up as easily. :)
Sign me up in lmp2, pls.
Thx.

Hi guys. Just so that you're aware, in case you start thinking that nobody's around to manage the event, I'm running a bit late on my way home from work due to delays. However I hope to be with you by the start of the qualifying session! ;)

See you on track! :D

My rf2 is acting up so I won't be able to race tonight. Getting fps in the 25-30s for some reason and I can't understand why as it worked just fine yesterday. I've reinstalled drivers but it didn't help and now I'm reinstalling rf2 but it'll take a few hours.

Good race, sorry to anyone I was a bit rude to when lapping. Unfortunately, have had to drop out with 35 minutes to go, can't bear the pain in my back and ankles any longer.

That was a kinda fun race. Did not really get a good balance into the car during practice that would stop the excessive sliding on some places.

Coudn't hold the lead for very long in the beginning and lost a bit too much as I wasn't quite fast enough and my overtaking sucked too for the first half of the race atleast.

Matej was a bit too fast for me, especially through traffic so I tried some softer tyres afterwards. I think it got slightly better for the rest of the race.
But except for a couple of laps before the end, I coudn't get into about 5 seconds. Right when I was there, there was a small GT group in the mid-sectror, so that was that :D

So, well done to Matej and the others; I hope I can do another one of these again, but I'm not sure.

That was a messy warm-up lap. I think we should do one practice start/warm-up lap so that everyone knows the procedure.

Race started well until I spun in Senna S's. A slight contact with another LMP2 there, I'd call it a racing incident. Dropped to last but decided to give my all trying to catch the cars ahead. The first hour was fine and I had quite a good speed but the second hour was just cruising home since there was no way I could catch Shawn or Oli.

And cheers to the broadcasters, the pronunciation of my name was one of the best I've heard :thumbsup:

Another brilliant event, thank you to all the organisers and broadcast team.

Completely made a mess of getting to the grid, I was mucking around in the garage as I didn't realise it had gone to race and next thing I see the grid rolling off, oops lol sounds like it wasn't all bad missing the warm up lap as I waited in Pit Lane. It got a little funny when I was given the green light though as it bought me out into the lmp1s and in front of Oli, as this wasn't fair I got off the throttle and let Oli through, I wanted to drop to the rear of lmp2 but when I saw how far the rest were back, not sure what had happened to you all, so I got back on the throttle and worked to close down the 4 second gap to Oli.

We swapped the lead a couple of times before our Pit stops, to which he undercut me and jumped out to a 5 second lead, from there he was flawless and ended up truncing me by 20 seconds.

So yeah a bit messy and confusing, but still great fun and another epic battle vs Oli, one day I will beat him hahahaha

Look forward to the next one.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing