rF2 RD Le Mans Series (LIVESTREAM) @ Road America - Saturday 6th August 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thought this be nice to share for those doing custom liveries on P2 cars ...

alt_XX.dds - main body [Alpha channel Black = mat, White = gloss]
alt_XXRIMS.dds - wheels
alt_XXEXTRA1.dds - front & rear wings
alt_XXEXTRA2.dds - top banner on windshield
alt_XXEXTRA3.dds - side numbers, I have this as a blank black .dds file

Not tried it with other cars as yet. Plus, not shore if it does need to be upper case lettering for RIMS and EXTRA. Replace XX with number or name ...

Last edited:

alt_XXRIMS.dds - wheels
alt_XXEXTRA3.dds - side numbers, I have this blank

Not tried it with other cars as yet. Plus, not shore if it does need to be upper case lettering for RIMS and EXTRA. Replace XX with number or name ...
Great work Paul! Thanks for that!

alt_XXRIMS.dds - wheels
alt_XXEXTRA3.dds - side numbers, I have this blank

Thanks for that info.I had all but the side numbers figured out by trial and error.

Not had much experience with rolling stars. Got the general idea of how it works, but little practice so far... Have tried doing one with AI, but the left lane of cars crashed out on turn 14's exit during the formation lap :(:rolleyes:

Cheers for the run round guys, shame so few made it. Happy to have made it to the end of the shorted race, even if I was 4-laps adrift at the end...

Apart from being completely off the pace, my race setup was to soft for the race fuel load, ended up overheating my tyres after 8 or so laps. Plus, managed to get a stop & go while pitting to repair damage to the car :(

Need to spend some time getting a good base setup for the Loire P2 car. Won't improve my times by much, but should help rid the feeling of sliding through most corners...

:thumbsup:

Cheers for the run round guys, shame so few made it. Happy to have made it to the end of the shorted race, even if I was 4-laps adrift at the end...

Apart from being completely off the pace, my race setup was to soft for the race fuel load, ended up overheating my tyres after 8 or so laps. Plus, managed to get a stop & go while pitting to repair damage to the car :(

Need to spend some time getting a good base setup for the Loire P2 car. Won't improve my times by much, but should help rid the feeling of sliding through most corners...

:thumbsup:

Good job sticking it out till the end Paul, I think this track was very setup dependant, where as Sebring might not be as much, will hopefully see you there.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back