RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Just out of curiosity, how late would the EU drivers be willing to start the races? Just trying to see if we can find a compromise so US and EU drivers will be able to join and race together. :)

Edit: Sundays for me, any time would work as well :)

Well by looking at the poll we have 20+ drivers that would be interested in starting a MX-5 cup. It's already been mentioned that before creating and jumping into a league, we should have some club events to see how many will show up and also to create a bit more interest for fellow RDers.

If we can find a time where everyone would be able to race, we could get this moving in terms of organizing a club event in the right direction. Some have also said that Saturdays/Sundays would work for them.

I know regular EU club events on RD start at 12pm PST, 3pm EST and 19:00 GMT if I remember correctly. Would this start time work for everybody or would a race start time of 22:00 GMT, 6pm EST and 3pm PST work for most of you?

Just trying to find a happy medium so we can all get together and race. :)

I'm in the same boat as Eric, durning the week I'm still at work at 3pm and if I walk in the house at 5:30 and jump on the game at 6 the wife may have a problem with that. That being said if the 6pm time holds up I maybe able to arrange something if given enough of a heads up and it's only once a week.

(US Eastern)

I am new to iRacing, but I'm already "infected" :wink: I would like to participate in an MX5 series. I don't have a preferred day/time (not too late in the evening :wink: ). But I have to wait for the dates and schedules to decide if I can participate, as I have to arrange it with other appointments (sim-racing and private :wink: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back