RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm devastated:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. Youve picked all the dates for my away games.
Sorry man, you got away games in the night? Maybe you can find a team with more drivers so you can join a few? Remember, it is not the driver but the team who needs to compete in every race with 2 cars.

What Ts + Cs when buying premium give you such free reign over such things? If there is a written document then that's all good but I don't remember there being. Seeing as benefits to premium are advertised I cannot see it passing as a donation. That means that you cannot just take away a paid for product or subscription. Not and follow the consumer rights laws of any given EU country.

If there is a document or T+Cs when buying a premium account then let me know but if not then I cannot see that being a viable option.

Manager name: Frank van Oeveren
Team Name:
RedShift Racing
Nationality:
Team is British, drivers are mixed

Number Car#1:

Number Car#2:

Car make and model:
Nissan GTR

Are you joking? This is a joke right? I mean I laughed :) I dont get who thought of this but jeez. We have paid for our premium and you want to have a league where you will take it away if something goes wrong?

YES, that will get people racing! :) I have heard blackmail works well when people sign up.

If you don't like it, you don't sign up, these are the rules laid out for you and within our rights to do so. If you already make an issue up front than just leave it as it is.

Also you got a whole team behind you, so you should be fine :).

I have a slot open in a Huracan.

Manager name: Quentis Gillispie (Quentis Gillispie)
Team Name: STR Racing
Nationality: USA

Number Car#1: 63
Number Car#2: 16 (open)

Car make and model: Lamborghini Huracan GT3

You get a team behind you and a league against you.... No ofcourse I'm not going to sign up with the threat of if for any reason I cant take part I get a HEAVY penalty. No, I wont sign up, yes I will actively encourage people not to, and yes that is 100000000% the WRONG way to run a league. You are dealing with people that are purchasing for the racing, and you basically are turning round to them are going "yeah you have paid but hey we have your money now so we can do whatever we want HAHAHAHAHA"

You aren't paying us, we are paying you, don't put such ridiculous constraints on it just cause you don't want something to happen. Here is news for you, people actually have lives and sometimes that is more important than a sim racing league and sometimes there just isn't anyone there to cover for that. Why should that mean the revoking of money spent? That is utterly stupid.

Last edited:
You get a team behind you and a league against you.... No ofcourse I'm not going to sign up with the threat of if for any reason I cant take part I get a HEAVY penalty. No, I wont sign up, yes I will actively encourage people not to, and yes that is 100000000% the WRONG way to run a league. You are dealing with people that are purchasing for the racing, and you basically are turning round to them are going "yeah you have paid but hey we have your money now so we can do whatever we want HAHAHAHAHA"
If you want a refund, you can get a refund, no problem, no questions asked.

All we ask is for commitment in this way and for your notice, we have done it in other leagues already as well.

"It means you lose your premium membership plus you will be put on a list where we prevent you from joining any future leagues unless we see reason otherwise. And no, there is no refund."

That suggests otherwise buddy. Make up your mind. Make a decent rule set, don't blackmail people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back