Tyres: Racing Hard (Racing Wets)
Tuning: Yes
Driving Aids: All Off / ABS 1 maximum
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Off
Grip Reduction: Real
Mechanical Damage: Off

Availability: 08/09/2012 - 20/09/2012

Prizes
To celebrate the return of the RDGT5 TT, the prize on offer is a brand new Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, which is painted in Moonlight Blue, along with a full areo upgrade this japanese rocket has a full set of racing tyres and has also been fully tuned to a ground breaking 773bhp.

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

Rules
You must run the TT in Seasonal events. Available from the GT Life screen.
Two wheels must remain on the track at all times. Cutting corners or using run-offs will result in disqualification.
You must save a replay of your best lap for verification in case you win the event. No replay = No prizes.

How to Enter

The GT5 TTs are open to all RaceDepartment members, both licensed and unlicensed. The first thing you will need to do is add me to your friends list. My PSN ID is [Stu999man]. When you send the request, please put 'RD GT5 TT' in the message so that I know who you are.

Click on 'Seasonal Events' and then the selected TT. Selecting the required track will bring up the options menu (driving aids, etc), which must be set up according the event restrictions detailed above. Click OK, wait for the track to load, and then burn some rubber!

When you are done running laps, do not forget to click on the 'Save Best Lap Replay' button! This is very important as a replay will be required for verification should you win the event. It will also be used to make a video of the winning lap which will be posted here once the event closes.

Post your lap times in this thread and they will be added to the leader board below. You can make as many attempts and post as many times as you like, so if at first you don't succeed, try try again! ;)

Leaderboard:
1. Gareth Fisher- 2:24:844 - CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
2. Rui F Martins- 2:25.322- CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08

Thanks! It was nice and difficult. I almost thought that I wouldn't get a gold trophy with M3 but I raised it's height a bit, from the one I would use for a dry conditions. Lowered front ARB and increased rear toe in. Higher LSD settings also helped and made it stable to push early without worrying about the rear end.

2012-09-21163635_zps519324f2.jpg

Speed in kph!

Thanks but with this setup later I did 2:22.853 so don't beat yourself up.

By the way here is the link to an interesting website if you didn't already known. I just found out about it. Cool to see what car is the fastest after 2J and with advanced filters you can see how you match up with others in your country or using the certain controller. :thumbsup:

Thanks but with this setup later I did 2:22.853 so don't beat yourself up.

By the way here is the link to an interesting website if you didn't already known. I just found out about it. Cool to see what car is the fastest after 2J and with advanced filters you can see how you match up with others in your country or using the certain controller. :thumbsup:

ha-ha, put me back in my place eh Dub! Don't worry, no self-flagellation was done, was just a bit pleased to be getting close ;). I know I am HRT to your Mclaren :(

Thanks for the link - really good, will definitely use that. I can see I was 4 seconds off the fastest British driver in the Impreza. Oh my God !!!

ha-ha, put me back in my place eh Dub! Don't worry, no self-flagellation was done, was just a bit pleased to be getting close ;). I know I am HRT to your Mclaren :(

No you did good. I just forgot to post that below my setup so you guys know how good it is.
To your HRT I would say I'm Force India more likely because there are some amazingly fast drivers. And that reminds me to call Scully and Mulder the next time I see one.

Thanks for the link - really good, will definitely use that. I can see I was 4 seconds off the fastest British driver in the Impreza. Oh my God !!!

Yeah I couldn't believe it myself. I hope it will help us to race in the future TT's and that we don't show up in the same cars if possible.
Did you look which car is the fastest after 2J? I don't even know if I have one. It's GT-R R35 TC and the time is 2:16.337, no aids. :speechless:

Did you look which car is the fastest after 2J? I don't even know if I have one. It's GT-R R35 TC and the time is 2:16.337, no aids

I didn't notice - but I just checked and I've got one !!! I think it's from the Racing car DLC but it is 631PP by default so the guy must have seriously detuned !

When I did the TT the only other car in my garage that stood out was the BMW you used but I couldn't get close to my Impreza time with it - but I may try with your set-up and see if I can improve a bit :)

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back