RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allan Groth

As for the lines, I asked this question quite recently too, and there's no special magic to it. You can use the wireframe to line your "lines" up properly, and basically just make a change, check it ingame, rinse & repeat untill you perfected it. It's much easier in rFactor 2 because you can reload the skin without restarting the game

What i do similar to Iracing is leave the game up, quick save my skin in Photoshop, go to the game and switch to a random skin then back to mine and it will have updated.

Reactions: Tal
RDVEE1.jpg
RDVEE2.jpg

Driver Name: Tuomas Lankinen
Skin: I want to make and submit my own(simple)skin, if i can get some help making it happen :)
Team Name:Independent
Preferred Number 1:09
Preferred Number 2:07
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Can i Just simply change the background color and car number and send the file back to you? (if I want it simple as that) :geek:

hi guys, Me and Angelo dos Santos will form a team but we do not know anything about making skins. Can somebody create a skin for us? Yellow/Orange colors with dutch & brazillian flag on it? Thx in advance ;)

OK. Sign me up for this thing. I am going to HAVE to make it work! I'm up all hours of the night/morning so it shouldn't be a problem :)

I was talking to Chris a couple of nights ago and something didn't sound right with the times that we were discussing so anyone else who is in the US may take note.

Times are in AEDT which is +11 UTC
On November 2 the places in the US which observe DST goes back to ST. For the East Coast of the US that means EST will be -5 UTC. During EST, there will be a 16 hour time difference, meaning that Booking will be at 4:00 EST, with the race at 5:15 EST.

Because Standard time does not kick in until November 2, for places in the Eastern Time Zone that observe DST the first race will be booking at 5:00 EDT, and race start at 6:15 EDT.

Thanks Fred! Great to have you onboard!
Hopefully you can get to bed early on the Fridays before the races so you can be up early and refreshed for the race :D or you can just pull an all-nighter! Haha

AEST (UTC/GMT + 10) will change to AEDT (UTC/GMT + 11) on the 5th of October 2014.
So the entire time the league is active, it'll be during Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time (AEDT).

What do we get if we win? Will I be able to drive it? Sign me up.

Edit:
Driver Name:Jeff Lasecki
Skin: 2
Team Name: Independant
Preferred Number 1: 07
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%