RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert any chance of making a Dare Devilz Skin?

main colours would be red, black and a slight bit of yellow.... RD Skin on the logo front wing where you have it now.... Cheers :D

since there is a maximum of 2 players per team could you do daredevilz 2 skin also, with a big 2 next to it. cheers.

Never mind, I cannot make a mid week race on Wednesday. I did not read the rules completely when I signed and I didn't realize it was on a Wednesday. Wouldn't Sunday be better? It would allow more Brazilian drivers to race (it's their game after all) and it'd allow us in the US to race as well. Otherwise it's smack on lunch time on a working day.

Sorry, I would have loved to participate.

Sure, tell me drivers and numbers and I can start.

I don't understand this part though.
on this picture below the front left car has the RD Logo at the front, could you please keep it the same? :)

jaca1.jpg

so basically to clarify this, there will be 2 Dare Devilz teams due to them being limited to 2 drivers each team.

so the main colours will be red, black and some yellow (entirely upto you how you design the car, squigly lines or straight lines will do with some sponsors or something on the sides.

the same design will be for Dare Devilz 2 (Team) but could you please swap the red and yellow around, this is so the Drivers & Commentators don't get confused with who is who in what team. :)

Much Appreciated, for your efforts im sending RD a donation of £7

Skinning Guidelines
Every driver of the RDOWC must compete with an own skin. No standard skins allowed. Every skin must contain your racing number which you can register here and the new Racedepartment logo which you can download here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6ENKJIP or http://www.mediafire.com/?5u0fgv4evfwcyd1

If you can't make a skin yourself, you have two options:
1) Ask if someone can help you in the discussion thread. We have many good skinners here at RD.
2) Get a Racedepartment car. I will make some standard RD cars in different colour combinations. If you want one, simply don't send in a skin and I will assign you one. Please note that the RD skins are already finished, so every number has a colour combination. Look on the list below to see which are still available.

When your skin is finished, upload it to two or more filehosters (Megaupload, Rapidshare, Mediafire, Gamefront etc etc) and post the link here in the thread.

Deadline: Saturday, December 31st 2011, 12:00 GMT

No skins or skin changes, I repeat, no skins or skin changes will be included into the skinpack after the deadline. Or, in other words, there will be no skinpack update. No exceptions, no matter what happens. Everyone who failed to send in a skin in time will get an RD car, and I will include a few extra RD cars as well for guest drivers or people who can't continue driving their original skin, for whatever reason.

If you want to share pictures of your skin, please take the media thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdowc-s1-media.44563/

Skinpack
The skinpack will be released here on Monday, January 2nd 2012. Everyone must install the skinpack. More detailed informations will follow.

Numbers
You must put a number onto your skin, and no number should appear twice. To register a number, just post here in the thread and I will try my best to keep the list up to date. Every driver who does not send in a skin will get a free number assigned.

Number List
1 - Not allowed
2 - Leonardo Ferreira
11 - Marlon Lins
18 - Felix Luding
22 - Scott Webber
23 - Anthony Levene
27 - Bram Villeneuve
28 - Robert Pironi
32 - Noel Spence
35 - Ken Hunter
36 - Mike Bishop
41 - Stefan Woudenberg
43 - Dave Begley
48 - Alexander Lauritzen
67 - Kenneth Jurmann
68 - Kieron Swart
71 - Jari Vinnari
88 - Juul Knoops
89 - RD Car Yellow-Red - Frank Steinbach
90 - Ingemar Petersson
91 - RD Car White-Blue - Jason Lancett
92 - RD Car White-Green
93 - RD Car White-Neonred
94 - RD Car Yellow-Green
95 - RD Car White-Skyblue - Vinicius Ferreira
96 - RD Car White-Red - Mat Venn
97 - RD Car White-Black - Reto Christiani
98 - RD Car Yellow-Black - Anders Nilsson
99 - RD Car White-Purple

Wednesday at 17:00PM (brazilian time) is much better for me than Sundays (only 2 appears on RDSCC). I´m in. I guess for a Open Wheel Championship, an Interlagos event is mandatory:D.

Driver Name: Leonardo Ferreira
Team: Rothmans Racing
Read and understood all RDOWC Information Yes

I can't make it on Wednesdays, in the meanwhile I sign-up for the SRE V8 Championship, but if anyone wants to race with Pirates Team skin PM me, I have it almost ready, just need to add RD logos and change driver name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back