RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats 23.20 local time here and for some more to the east its even past midnight. Personally I don't mind delaying the times a bit, but then there should be some consensus between the drivers that are willing to race
when the league start in march, i will be home every wednesday at 21:10GMT, so if its possible to join, i would doesnt matter if i not qualify, i prefer to start last, but at least i could race....

example: Qualify starts: 20:45 GMT
Warmup: 21:15
Race start: 21:20
Finish: 22:10

For the first two rounds I think this is not necessary Vinicius, as you must know, Brazilian Summer Time will end at February 26th so we´ll return to GMT-3, and for rounds 3 and 4, I guess 21:20GMT for a mid week day is too late because europeans will enter in Summer Time at March 25th. This without taking into account our dutches and South Africans friends (GMT+1)

i can't believe i signed up... was hoping to sign up for a F1 season somewhere, but hey you guy's rock and we all need to support eachother on track, now that i've said, can you guys let me get on the podium just once please? :D not a big ASK!

omg i am really sorry for this daylight savings finishes on the first sunday in april here in australia , meaning i would only be able to make one race , the first one , after that i would have to wake up at 5.30 am and thats a no no for me , i thought daylight savings here had been pushed back wrong , goodluck to you all i will miss this , and sorry to serg and anthony for leaving you in the lurch cheers noel

Guys what are we going to do? The signup list is currently half empty. Don't think thats a good base to start from with four rounds to go.

Would you like to proceed, postpone or something else?

For me, best choice would be to have the league on another day. ;)

Otherwise we could try to promote the game and the league to people we know. For example, at RPM, first only Jari and Bram had the game but then, Ingemar, James and me also bought it because Bram said it was good. If you drive in a team, just tell everyone about the game and the leagues here.

Then we could do some sort of cross-promotion. I also drive at SRE, for example, together with Reto. We could go there, ask their drivers to join our leagues too, and on the other hand we race there too. I know Patrick Giranthon, their organizer, is a big GSC fan. We would get some french drivers for sure. Of course, in this particular case it is impossible because the leagues clash.
I know Sene drives at a brazilian community, I also drive at Touring Pro Series on rFactor, so we could try and cross-promote our leagues and events.

Last but not least you could send everyone who has ever driven a GSC club or league race a PM and inform about the league. I'm sure some have missed the announcements.

well expressed Robert!
the only way to make this league and GSC active and rock'n'roll is an attempt of organizing, working and promoting together!
get in touch with other communities and arrange and share information to get the few GSC drivers a maximum of racing possibilities and to avoid clashing dates.
and of course each of us should spread the word around, write, talk about it and get people behind that GSC-wheel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%