RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post in this thread to sign-up for the second season of the RaceDepartment Open Wheel Championship.

Please sign-up using the following format:
Driver Name:
Team:
Read and understood all RDOWC Information:
  • As detailed in the information, teams may consist of a maximum of two drivers
  • The staff reserves the right to deny entry to any drivers seen unfit for the league.
Provisional Entry List:
  1. Leonardo Ferreira​
  2. Dave Begley
  3. Stefan Woudenberg
  4. Joao Mazza Neto​
  5. Christopher Hall-Nelson​
  6. Alexandre Sene​
  7. Juul Knoops​
  8. Noel Spence
  9. Anthony Levene
  10. Rickard Norgren
  11. Filippo Andrade
  12. Ken Hunter
  13. Marcos Pomela
  14. Rodrigo Suardi
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
Provisional Reserves
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
  3. Reserve
  4. Reserve
  5. Reto Christiani
Update: #24

Event Details
Date: April 18, 2012
Track: Vanport (add-on)
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM OWC
Password: click here

Files
Install the following mandatory files before entering the server
Time Schedule
All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
  • 19:30 Qualification
  • 19:50 Warming up
  • 20:00 Race (50 minutes)
Special Notes
Before entering the server make sure you have read and understood the General League Rules which explains you how to behave on track.
The race will begin with a standing start! No formation lap is needed. Give eachother room during the first lap of the race. You don't win the race in the first corner, but you can loose it there! First lap incidents will be penalized harder than normal incidents.

Entry List
The following drivers are signed up for this round. Not other drivers or spectators are allowed in the server.
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Event Details
Date: April 4, 2012
Track: Brasilia Full Course (add-on)

Files
Time Schedule
All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
Special Notes
Before entering the server make sure you have read and understood the General League Rules which explains you how to behave on track.
The race will begin with a standing start! No formation lap is needed. Give eachother room during the first lap of the race. You don't win the race in the first corner, but you can loose it there! First lap incidents will be penalized harder than normal incidents.

Entry List
The following drivers are signed up for this round. Not other drivers or spectators are allowed in the server.
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Event Details
Date: March 21, 2012
Track: Jacarepagua Stock Car

Files
Time Schedule
Special Notes

Entry List
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Event Details
Date: March 7, 2012
Track: Londrina 2009 (add-on)

Files
Time Schedule
Special Notes

Entry List
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

League: RaceDepartment Open Wheel Championship
Season: 2 (2012)
Game Required: Game Stock Car
Number of participants: Maximum of 25 drivers + 5 reserves

Introduction
Welcome to the second season of the RD Open Wheel Championship. This championship will be a four round league for Formula 3 cars (download here).

The RDOWC S2 will be held during March and April. Four races will make an interesting short championship on Wednesday nights in a bi-weekly format.

Calendar
Round 1: Londrina 2009 - Wednesday March 7, 2012
Round 2: Jacarepagua - Wednesday March 21, 2012
Round 3: Brasilia Full Course - Wednesday April 4, 2012
Round 4: Vanport - Wednesday April 18, 2012

Please make sure to download the GSC Trackpack that contains extra layouts that will be used for this league. (download here)

Session Info
Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)
Note: 1x tire wear, 1x fuel use

Points distribution
P01 - 25
P02 - 18
P03 - 15
P04 - 12
P05 - 10
P06 - 8
P07 - 6
P08 - 4
P09 - 2
P10 – 1

For this season race drivers are allowed to drop their worst result. Therefor you can miss one event due to absence or simply scrap that race were nothing seem to work for you. Your three best results will count towards the championship.
If after four rounds the championship is not decided a shootout will be organised.

Every licensed member of RaceDepartment can sign-up for this event. You can sign up as an individual driver or as a member of a simracing team. However we will only run a drivers championship for this serie. Team entries can contain a maximum of two drivers.

If you are not a licensed member yet, don't worry, you can sign-up here for free membership! Please make sure you read the rules before submitting your application.

Sign-ups open: Tuesday February 7, 2012

You can sign up here

Liveries
Custom liveries are mandatory. The download link to the pack will be provided in each post per event.

Absence
We of course expect you to sign up for a full season, but you are allowed to miss one result if you report your absence on time <link tba>

General League Rules
All the general league rules are written down in a document for the league season. Click here to read it as it contains all the basic information how to behave on track.

Driver Name: Reto Christiani​
Team:​
Read and understood all RDOWC Information: Yes​
But I will already miss two races because they are at the same day&time as the SRE F1C championship ...​
pity that the small GSC community can not arrange dates that will not interfere with each other!!!​

But I will already miss two races because they are at the same day&time as the SRE F1C championship ...

pity that the small GSC community can not arrange dates that will not interfere with each other!!!
Ill put you on the reserve list then. You are allowed to miss one race maximum.

FYI: As long as people make their forum private or force you to register there is no way I can even look at synchronizing league dates btw.

double disappointment :( no F1C and overlapping dates with SRE F1C championship!
just asking: why not checking if the dates are overlapping by other leagues? it is a tiny small community those GSC driver's?
pushing Season 2 just one week would have cleared the path to make many more happy GSC pilots ....

Like i said in the other thread. How can I syncronize league rosters when i am not even allowed to view the forum as a guest and need to register to see the content of a forum.

You are blaming the wrong person here Reto. You guys have been repeatedly asking for an open wheeler league and I used basically the same outlines as last time only in a biweekly format this time to avoid too much racing due to the RDTCC.

Its hard to please everbody it seems.

Driver Name: Dave Begley
Team:Blue Flag Team
Read and understood all RDOWC Information: Yes

Now i need to do a new skin for the team.

@ Bram: Stefan is in portugal this week and not due back till next week. Is it ok if i sign him up? I know he wants to do season 2.

Its hard to please everbody it seems.
I know Bram ... almost impossible and don't worry ... it is just a pity I will miss the S2 as well!
but so little is happening for GSC driver's, especially for open-wheelers and the only 2 possibilities to race online are now overlapping.

maybe for the future I think it would be great if you could send Patrick a short message with the dates to check with him (and/or others) how much interference it will cause. but then again I see that is another step to take for all the preparation needed.

anyway thanks for making S2 happen!

(and for your information: the SRE F1C championship is announced here in the "Game Stock Car Community" section with all the dates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back