RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this league, I won't be able to make one of the dates tho, since my GF has her bday then. I can try to put her in the closet tho.

Untitled.jpg

Welcome to the inaugural season of the Australian Virtual Formula Abarth Championship (VFAC).

More info will follow...

Server Location:

• Australia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calendar:

R1: Vallelunga - 1st Nov. 2014 - (19 Laps)
R2: Imola - 15th Nov. 2014 - (17 Laps)
R3: Nurburgring - 29th Nov. 2014 - (16 Laps)

Mid-Season Break
R4: Mugello - 10th Jan. 2015 - (16 Laps)
R5: Silverstone - 24th Jan. 2015 - (14 Laps)
R6: Spa-Francorchamps - 7th Feb. 2015 - (12 Laps)
R7: Monza - 21st Feb. 2015 - (14 Laps)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Points System:

1st Place = 50pts
2nd Place = 40pts
3rd Place = 35pts
4th Place = 30pts
5th Place = 27pts
6th Place = 25pts
7th Place = 23pts
8th Place = 20pts
9th Place = 18pts
10th Place = 17pts
11th Place = 15pts
12th Place = 12pts
13th Place = 10pts
14th Place = 8pts
15th Place = 6pts
16th Place = 5pts
17th Place = 4pts
18th Place = 3pts
19th Place = 2pts
20th Place = 1pt

Pole Position = 2pts
Fastest Lap = 2pts

Event Format:

Booking: 20:00 AEDT (30mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEDT (45mins)
Qualifying: 21:15 AEDT (15mins)
Race: 21:30 AEDT (80km, or nearest lap to)

*AEDT = GMT+11
Settings:

• **5 second penalty = OFF
  • Fuel usage rate = 100%
  • Tyre Wear rate = 100%
  • Traction Control = OFF
  • ABS = OFF
  • Stability Control = OFF
  • Auto-Clutch = OFF
  • Mechanical Damage = 45%
  • Visual Damage = 100%
**Will be discussed and explained further at a later date.

Custom Skins:
Will only be allowed if they're 5mb or under, and must not display any explicit or offensive images. If you plan on using a custom skin that meets these simple pre-requisites, then please provide a download link, so that a skin pack can be compiled together (Thanks to Joao for offering to do the compiling and uploading :thumbsup:)
Skin submissions close on Saturday 11th October 2014.
TeamSpeak Code of Conduct:

League racing can have its heated moments, but please try and keep profanity to a minimum. If you get involved in an incident, do not blow a fuse by swearing and abusing the person you got involved with. Instead, if you're enraged, just don't say anything at all, or, mute your microphone, and then swear your head off (when your microphone is off, feel free to yell as many obscenities as you can think of, as loudly as possible :D:p).

In general, it's better to keep a cool-head in these situations, because showing your rage is often a sign of weakness :sneaky:

During the official events:
Booking and Practice sessions:
  • Free to talk as much as you like.
Qualifying:
    • Minimal Talking. It can be very distracting if you're on a hotlap, only to have someone start shouting because they themselves made a mistake.
    • Either mute your microphone all together, or map it to a Push-to-talk button.
Race:
  • Same as qualifying.

Last edited:
I just noticed I have rFactor 2 league that will have 2 x the same day as this league, so I will have to fly all over the world to reach my GT car in time and instantly start driving!

Good luck with that Frank! Haha

I hope we get some further Netcode stability improvements before the season is underway, if not, we maybe should think about pushing the season start until the new year. We cannot have cars on low pings jumping back and fourth when you're fighting for points.

In general the Netcode is good, but there are small instances that can seriously negatively affect a race.

Sign me in, but I will have to miss round Round 5 and Round 6....oh and happy to start the season in 2015.
No worries mate.
The tracks and rounds won't change (however if we get Spa in the next few months then I suppose I can make an exception :whistling:), but the date's aren't yet finalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 392 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%