RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

BTW: I know,there is a plugin in development which makes KERS and DRS available for every mod (makes most sense with F1 mods, of course). The plugin will be based on the current rules (limited time for KERS per lap, DRS zones, etc.). I should be available soon, as I heard. Maybe, that's an option?
Will this be for Multiplayer because KERS is very problematic on Multiplayer and works only on single player.

I think an older F1 mod would be more fun, the new ones (like FSONE 2009) are everywhere and are quite dull to me. Who says we have to run the newest season? The F192s are great fun cars for example. And as Erik says, 2005 etc. where V10s were used. Sound better, and are faster :p

FSONE isn't the only mod out there. There are plenty to play around with.

BTW.

There's one of the FSone 2010 videos. The mod looks and sounds very well. :)

-But, are we going to use different cars? Or is everyone doing Red Bulls? I mean in details and aerodynamic. Not physics wise but detail like.

RFT is illegal. They steal things from other mod groups for their cars. So you wont see it here.
Also a important thing for me is/was that we can have Custom Skins.

I dont want a lont chat on this but what you have put there is wrong. Yes they did take things when they stated out just like many mod grups have.

But I can tell you for a fact that there mod is 100 % there own work and you can get templates as well :)

Fsone steal from others as well I can tell that there abie dabie track or how ever you spell it is from f1 2010 then they modded it to make it look like there work I can give you a link if you want

BTW.

There's one of the FSone 2010 videos. The mod looks and sounds very well. :)

Why do they still use there sounds from there 2008 mod

-But, are we going to use different cars? Or is everyone doing Red Bulls? I mean in details and aerodynamic. Not physics wise but detail like.

Why do they still use there sounds from there 2008 mod. not very good tbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back