RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

What mod? (In progress)
When do it start? (Official RaceDepartment F1 League (Fall) Says enough for now. :)
Custom Skins? (Probably)
When time on the day? (If you know when open wheelers in the club are being run. You have your answer)
Which day? (See above)

So, Sundays. (LOL, that will be like no days here in Norway :tongue:)
Around August-September then.
F1 1992 time. So, practice starts 19:00 GMT, qual 19:20 GMT, race 19:40 GMT.

I hope the mod will be like server 1 with F1's and server 2 with GP2. Depending on sign ups. :D

Fall starts in September. So you can rule out August. ;)
What i mean with Sunday open wheeler time. Is that the league is in the evening. That will not mean its uses the same times as the club.

I hope the mod will be like server 1 with F1's and server 2 with GP2. Depending on sign ups

RDFPC -Official RD F1 League
RDFSC - Official RD Feeder Car league (spring)

So you have your answer also there. ;)

Ivo I love you!

I have been waiting for this league to get rolling for a very long time and now you do so, thank you so much for that. :)
I am already waiting for the sign ups to open as I sign up no matter what.

RDFPC will always use modern F1 cars
RDFSC will always use Feeder cars. GP2, Formula Renault etc for example.
Do you happen to know how far the team behind the FSONE series are on the FSONE 2010? It looks like a very well detailed mod and would be awesome to use after the S4's FSONE 2009. (I know still to early to talk about this topic)

How to register for the event? and also download links?

League doesnt start before September. All info will be available this summer. ;)

Ivo I love you!

I have been waiting for this league to get rolling for a very long time and now you do so, thank you so much for that. :)
I am already waiting for the sign ups to open as I sign up no matter what.

Do you happen to know how far the team behind the FSONE series are on the FSONE 2010? It looks like a very well detailed mod and would be awesome to use after the S4's FSONE 2009. (I know still to early to talk about this topic)

I am in contact with them.

Just one of the guys nothing more nothing less. Iam no alien at all, and i know lots of guys who are much quicker then me and i think they are still human. One day they make a mistake and they are bach on mother earth. and who says aliens are fast? maybe it takes so much time till they find us here on earth. Because they are even more slow then us humans ;)

Will the league be 'team-biased'(1 Team, 2cars/drivers) or is it more free for all(Anyone can enter)?

On a personal opinion I would like to have seen the F1 -92 or -93 mod with custom-made skins, since modern F1's are so ugly. Well modern in terms of after 2008..:redface: A mod with 2008 regulation cars but with slick-tyres would be awesome!

Will the league be 'team-biased'(1 Team, 2cars/drivers) or is it more free for all(Anyone can enter)?

On a personal opinion I would like to have seen the F1 -92 or -93 mod with custom-made skins, since modern F1's are so ugly. Well modern in terms of after 2008..:redface: A mod with 2008 regulation cars but with slick-tyres would be awesome!
I like the idea of 2008 looking cars but I am more then 100% sure that this league will run the FSONE 2010 mod as I belive that Ivo have been neither waiting for the rF2 to be released early this year or the FSONE 2010.

But nothing have been oficial so let's just hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back