RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BEST VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Tim, I must say I love you, dude!!! I hope my wife doesn't see this!!!! :in-love::in-love:

I cried too :party2:. I got chills, man... The heartbeat in the beggining, the short takes, the moments, the music... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say WOWWWWWWWWW????????????????????? :act-up:

Tim, stop racing and continue doing this!!!! You're a top notch driver, but can do even better with these videos!!!

TIM FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD VIDEOS ASSOCIACION!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sad part is... It's all over!!!! :hurt:

AWESOME video!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

What a team you guys became, Tim and Daniel!!! It would be amazing to have you again in RDFOC, truely amazing!!!!

Thx a lot for this season videos, guys. I could never have thought about such great movies and such great fun with those. Thank you a lot for that!!!

Tim, that is completely awesome!!!:thumb: I cannot believe how exciting and evocative of the actual events this video is! I was watching, and I knew for each clip exactly what race it was, and what was going on then. You totally captured the fantastic and exciting season that was the AF3KGPC! I stand in awe of your achievement!

Thank you so much for all of your dedication and effort. You are a true master!:plus1::thanks:

Duuuuude, are you EFFING kidding me?!???!?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously, this is top notch! I got goosebumps, then decided to rewind and kick my Logitech speakers up to maximum and rocked the freaking house and watched it again! The soundtrack, quality of the replay clips, the slow motion, the action, the pausing and letting you think about what a year it has been, then all of a sudden you pull me back in with some action again....damn bro, really. This gave me goosebumps and I watched it four times already! I even got yelled at by the wife LOL.

Quality work! What is interesting is that I was so pumped up, then I saw the rain and started to reflect, got realed back in like a Marlin in Maimi, then more action. All to have it end and I was on a natural high - the only kind of high that can come from hours and hours of practicing, qualifying, racing, pain of wrecking, mistakes, punting others and feeling awful about it, and then the reality set in. The year is OVER! I was amped, then crashed and all of a sudden felt very sad! In a good way mind you, but at the same time I could almost relate to a crack fiend who lost his fix...I miss it.

Great work Tim and team and I cannot wait for the new season to begin all over again :) Eric, great job organizing such a great league and thanks to RD for the forum :) Woo effing hoo!

THE BEST VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Tim, I must say I love you, dude!!! I hope my wife doesn't see this!!!! :in-love::in-love:

I cried too :party2:. I got chills, man... The heartbeat in the beggining, the short takes, the moments, the music... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say WOWWWWWWWWW????????????????????? :act-up:

Tim, stop racing and continue doing this!!!! You're a top notch driver, but can do even better with these videos!!!

TIM FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD VIDEOS ASSOCIACION!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sad part is... It's all over!!!! :hurt:
God bless Aritan and his feelgood "wtfbbqlmfao" freak-out moments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back