Simona Easy+low, BOX for softs+regular repair
Michele Aggressive+low

Lap 2
Simona Aggressive+low+ERS, play it safe
Michele Steady+low+ERS, cool down

upload_2018-2-16_1-7-50.png

upload_2018-2-16_1-22-4.png

upload_2018-2-16_17-11-54.png

@Milos - Must be a great feeling to win so quick after your long break?
@kedy89 - Why was Ricciardo off the pace today?
@Azabadaza - Aston Martin took two races in a row from Rossi, any plans of supplier change?
@TTupsi - Must have been a frustrating race with traffic and collisions. Would have finished higher with a better qualifying result?
@Jimlaad43 - Top 5 must be another milestone for the team. Is it fair to say your rivals are Elysium and Ram F1 in this season?
@Slyfrequency - There were some problems with the pitwall today?
@rubaru - Must have been a challenging race constantly fighting with Equipe, Elysium and Girl Power. How do you feel?
@Aidan Keranen - Hakkinen stated he raced with no pushing at all, taking it easy due to fragile engine?
@Audi - Another race with positive feedback for the team's learning process, wasn't it?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
It will remain open until the Sunday night. Then the Practice/Qualifying will begin.
On Wednesday, the Practice/Qualifying will end and the race will begin.

Good luck all!

@Jimlaad43 - Top 5 must be another milestone for the team. Is it fair to say your rivals are Elysium and Ram F1 in this season?
If you get fixated on trying to beat someone specific, the only person you end up defeating is yourself. Race your own way, don't care about others and results will come. Anyway, why would I call a potential engine customer a rival :roflmao:

Swap sponsor G for Sponsor C

Engine Upgrade - Reliability
Durability Upgrade x2
Rosenqvist Driver testing
Rosenqvist Speed x2

Last edited:
@kedy89 - Why was Ricciardo off the pace today?
Our setup was far from perfect, especially Daniel suffered through that. In the end we were lucky he got on the podium, on pace alone RRR was faster. Ryan did a brilliant job, unfortunately it only just wasn't enough in the end to catch Alonso. Congrats to Apex, they've tuned their car close to perfection for this track, and their first win was long overdue.

@Milos holy guacamole, your setup rates are the by far highest I've seen so far. Guess mostly top speed and braking? Nice one!

Does the supplier list include the FP upgrades? Would like to know before I make my buys :thumbsup:

ART and SC sponsor incomes look a bit off?

@Slyfrequency - There were some problems with the pitwall today?

A few miscalculated events in todays race, we need to improve durability in the chassis i think that is our main concern. As for newgarden, we didn't add the numbers up correctly in our attempt to be aggressive this weekend. I'm still proud of the team this weekend.

Buys
+1 Durability -500
+1 Chassis -500
+Tyre Mastery (Newgarden) -400
=1400

Another race with positive feedback for the team's learning process, wasn't it?

Erm, sort of, I'm not too happy, but you have to take what you're given, obviously we were going to struggle from the start, with all the bridgestone runners having an advantage, and us being a new team. But, we finished, and I learnt a few things along the way. I tried going conservative this race, with how bad the attrition was, and it sort of worked, getting Romain across the finish line, albeit a little slowly. We'll keep pushing, and hopefully get a top 10 result or better soon enough

@rubaru - Must have been a challenging race constantly fighting with Equipe, Elysium and Girl Power. How do you feel?
Honestly I didn't notice. We were driving our own race there until Jim's engine blew up. Really hoping this is the last of the Aston-Martin troubles. We have plenty of data to send back to Aidan, so hopefully his engineers can sort it out.

It is nice to be in a fight with the other teams, but right now we have more to worry about. Obviously 7th in the Constructor's is not where we want to be, but it's to be expected with the retirements in both races.

Marketplace
Budget 1450
Durability +1 (-500)
Chassis +1 (-500)
Clark +1 Wet (400)
Bank 50

Sponsors D,F

@Milos - Must be a great feeling to win so quick after your long break?
This was the only forum game where I haven't won, and it is a great feeling to have that off my back. But, despite the speed advantage I had, Tobi made me fight for this win. My head in the middle of that race was not straight, and I was slightly panicking due to the car wear. So my strategy wasn't as perfect as BRT's.
The whole race also made me realize just how well BRT was settled in as the team to beat, with immense car durability, and tyre wear on soft tyres.

@Omer Said Did you include the "win at the favourite track" bonus in my budget?

edit:
ART:
Delacroix engines ($800, 5 races)
Nando - Driver Training ($800)
Nando - 2x Tyre Mastery ($800)
Engine Testing ($500)
Fuel Upgrade ($600) //assuming I will get an extra $500 added to my budget, remove this if I don't

Scuderia Cuspide:
Ferrari engines ($250)
Change sponsors to D-E
Lando Driver Training ($800)
Lando 2x Speed ($800)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No