MSC easy low
BEL steady low
RIC focus low

2nd lap
PET push high, ERS, pace up
MSC easy low, ERS, pace up
BEL aggressive low, ERS, pace up
RIC focus low, ERS, pace up

No fighting between teammates, if one's faster than the other let him pass.

upload_2017-9-13_23-16-13.png

upload_2017-9-13_23-23-13.png

upload_2017-9-14_22-7-55.png

@Aidan Keranen - Paddock was sceptical about your Pirelli choice, but you proved otherwise. How?
@kedy89 - Is Lamborghini so far behind as the gap to Hakkinen shows, or is it related to some other factors?
@rubaru - Is it the maximum your cars can do, or will we see Ram F1 taking the fight to 2KF1 and BRT?
@Slyfrequency - Briscoe started so promising when he took the lead, are you hopeful about his possible podium finishes even after this unlucky retirement?
@Azabadaza - BMW seems way far behind of the top two engines. Will there be emergency engine supplier switches, or continue with BMW?
@Jimlaad43 - Delacroix excited the paddock when they announced their entrance, but will we see the true performance next season? Also any updates with the on-going sponsor deals?
@TTupsi - Must be a horrendous start to the season. Is it true the team eyes one of the two top engines as a supplier in the remainder of the season?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
It will be closed on Sunday night. The Qualifying will start then.
The Qualifying will end on Tuesday night, then the race will begin.

Game Update
  • Practice programme updated: Rich person now gives 800 credits instead of 500.

View attachment 211844

@Aidan Keranen - Paddock was sceptical about your Pirelli choice, but you proved otherwise. How?
@kedy89 - Is Lamborghini so far behind as the gap to Hakkinen shows, or is it related to some other factors?
@rubaru - Is it the maximum your cars can do, or will we see Ram F1 taking the fight to 2KF1 and BRT?
@Slyfrequency - Briscoe started so promising when he took the lead, are you hopeful about his possible podium finishes even after this unlucky retirement?
@Azabadaza - BMW seems way far behind of the top two engines. Will there be emergency engine supplier switches, or continue with BMW?
@Jimlaad43 - Delacroix excited the paddock when they announced their entrance, but will we see the true performance next season? Also any updates with the on-going sponsor deals?
@TTupsi - Must be a horrendous start to the season. Is it true the team eyes one of the two top engines as a supplier in the remainder of the season?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
It will be closed on Sunday night. The Qualifying will start then.
The Qualifying will end on Tuesday night, then the race will begin.

Game Update
  • Practice programme updated: Rich person now gives 800 credits instead of 500.
I gave my sponsors in my first post, in case you missed them...

Not really, there's no point joining a series when half the teams already have Chassis stats of 10. This is why I left, once you're behind there's no chance of coming back. Unless you randomise the chassis starting level of new teams as a number between 2 below the current top and lowest levels, there's no chance of people joining.
That would mean this team could start with a chassis level between 3 and 8. At least there is an incentive for people to join, rather than a year at the back for a potential bonus $2500

Still, lets try something different

Équipe Delacroix II

Sponsors D and F
Riferra Engines (can I become the new owner?)
Pirelli tyres
Drivers and Buys TBD
Here

Risky Research

Last edited by a moderator:
You watched the race, right? I think we nearly did take it to them, running most of the race only 4-5 seconds behind the lead group. If it weren't for Elysium we'd have put our eyes more on the road instead of our mirrors. We drove safe today, not knowing the full potential of our package. Now we know, so we'll be pushing harder for those top spots.

Buys tomorrow.

Pirelli assured us that they were giving a strong tyre for Melbourne, as well as providing them at no cost to us. This meant we were able to put our budget to other parts of the car, meaning that we'd be able to extract more pace irregardless of any shortfall in the tyre. It all came together perfectly for this race.
It's a great start for the team and for Mika, it's been a long time between drinks for him, but he's been training really hard through last season to prepare for this moment, his determination has shown through.
From the team and engineering perspective, Fernando had a strong race after the early set back, showing strong pace as well. We probably could have been more aggressive for him, but he found extra pace when it was necessary. Engine standpoint, the Astons were on song today I felt. Really strong effort by Ram F1 as well to bring home the result, we do congratulate them.

I think Lamborghini is not as far behind as it appeared today. We were fighting chassis problems with both cars, on top of that the technical issue for Michael, forcing us to run slower paces. Additionally, Hakkinen managed to set an exceptional pace midrace, which laid the foundation to his win.
What was surprising was the state of the Pirellis the 2KF1s were using, which seemed to perform far better than expected.

BRT - 4350cr
Engine test speed - 500cr
Durability upgrade x2 - 1000cr
PET driver training focus x2 - 800cr
MSC driver training speed x2 - 800cr
PET driver test - 800cr
450cr left

Silver Soul - 1870cr
Sponsors D&E
Special objective - 1 engine upgrade
Engine test - 500cr
Durability upgrade x2 - 1000cr