RD Formula Manager - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biddings are over. I will gradually reveal the results tonight.

Peterson returns home!
1944021400.jpg

The 3-times world champion returned to BRT after a single season with 2KF1. The Swedish driver stated his joy by saying, "BRT is my real home. I am extremely happy to return. And more titles are in my way to grab."

Hakkinen switches to the racing seat at 2KF1
63cb67edc40db35d67fc46a79df3c7c4--mika-f-drivers.jpg

After serving the team as their test driver, Hakkinen is promoted to the racing seat for the Season 7. The team stated he was the biggest contribution in the engine development last year, and his experience with the car is massive.

Fangio is yet to sign a contract
fangio_1676838c.jpg

To the shock of paddock, BRT's veteran test driver Fangio is yet to sign a contract even though all teams filled their seats except Jawz GP. A possible partnership between these sides in the horizon?

Girl Power retains the same line-up
54eb958ee7a8f97cb905af661b075292

The team protects its "all-girl" driver squad in this season too, and the drivers are the same as well. Silvestro will return in another title battle while Mouton supports her. Silvestro claimed her hunger by saying, "If we can get a better engine, I am up for the title in this season."

Hulkenberg voyages on a new adventure with Reed Road Racing

The defending champion was unable to renew a contract with BRT, and the other teams also could not get his talent as Reed Road Racing made a flash contract offer to the German. Hulkenberg claims, "BMW is the engine of future and I am here for success."

Laad returns with an old partner
Nick+Heidfeld+1TXuAXPZMmtm.jpg

DTK changed name into Equipe Delacroix, but the same manager Jimmy Laad retained the services of his favorite driver in the DTK days. Heidfeld will help the returning squad with his talent and experience.

Same old story for Ram F1
article-2579337-1BF6C48B00000578-167_634x387.jpg

Ram F1, the last season's rising team, aims to keep the momentum as they retain the same line up with Nico Rosberg and Jim Clark. The German driver praised Jason Lutz by saying, "he knows how to develop a team and everyone is passionate about the future glories. I want to be a part of this journey."

Marguar returns with a complete overhaul
02DH9664.jpg

Jordan Bradford's flash and young team Marguar Competition returns as Elysium Racing Team and the squad refreshed the driver side with two new faces. Silver Soul's amazing rookie, Ryan Briscoe joins forces with the veteran Ferenc Szisz.

Full results will be resulted in approximetly 30 minutes and the market will be opened.

Final driver bidding results:
upload_2017-8-28_23-58-14.png

THE MARKETPLACE is OPEN! It will be closed on Friday night and so the qualifying will begin which will last until the next Monday night.

Happy spending all!

BRT - 6100cr
Fangio 600cr
Lambo engines 0cr
Bridgestone tyres 500cr
Durability upgrade 500cr
Fuel upgrade 600cr
Engine test speed 500cr
PET 2x technical 800cr
MSC 2x technical 800cr
MSC Driver testing 800cr
1000cr left

Sponsors C&D
Favourite track Germany

Silver Soul - 4950cr
Lombardi 600cr
Ferrari 7 races - 480cr
Bridgestone tyres - 500cr
Durability upgrade 500cr
Fuel upgrade 600cr
Engine test 500cr
RIC technical & pitstops 800cr
BEL 2x tyre mastery 800cr
170cr left

Sponsors D&F
Favourite track Abu Dhabi

Anyone interested in Lambo engines contact me via pm

Last edited:
Riferra engines have been bought out by my team and will henceforth be known as Delacroix. Engines are on sale for $700 for all 7 races.

2KF1
Buy K. Rosberg from KM (600)
Engine upgrade - speed (500)
Fuel Upgrade (600)
x1 Durability upgrade (500)
x2 testing skill - K. Rosberg (800)
x1 driver testing - Hakkinen (800)
x1 overtaking - Hakkinen (400)
Pirelli tyres
Aston Martin engines
'Favourite' Track - Monaco
Sponsors C-D