RD Formula Manager - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kedy89 - What was the reason for the poor dry track performance today? Are you happy for the result, or sad for that performance?
We knew we didn't have the best package for this track, so we never really expected to fight for a win today. Additionally, we gambled on a wet setup on Michael's car, which didn't really pay off. Even so, our gap was bigger than anticipated, and walking away with a 3rd and 4th place is far more than we had hoped for after the first couple of laps. Especially since we managed to increase our lead in both championships.
Next race should be a different story already, as we think the track should suit our car way better than Monaco did.

Also we'd like to congratulate Girl Power to the team's first win since season 3!

@TTupsi - Must be a great relief to win after so many races. Is this a sign of an upcoming title battle against BRT?
It's a fantastic feeling and I didn't realise it was such a long time since our last win! We'd like to thank all our partners and everyone involved with the team. It wasn't a perfect race by any means but the correct strategy calls for Simona with a brilliant car ensured the victory. Now's the time to have some fun before Germany!

BUYS
I assume I got the "finish higher sponsor"? Just checking :)

4400cr

+2 Chassis (1000)
Setup testing (500)
Risky research (1000)

Michele +2 Speed (800)
Simona +1 Tech, +1 Tyre mastery (800)

=300cr left

BRT 3750cr
Engine testing speed - 500cr
Setup testing - 500cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr
Quali upgrade - 500cr
PET speed - 400cr
PET focus - 400cr
MSC wet track x2 - 800cr
150cr left

Silver Soul 3020cr
Special objective points Ferrari - engine upgrade
Engine testing - 500cr
Tyre testing - 400cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr
BEL focus x2 - 800cr
RIC speed x2 - 800cr
20cr left

@rubaru - It seems your drivers follow the "slow and steady wins the race" motto. But will it work in the championship overall?

Slow and Steady most certainly doesn't win the race, but I have finished with both drivers in the Top 10 all season, and I'm sitting 4th in the Constructors. I don't see why we need to change our strategy. If we have a shot at a podium, them maybe we can risk some, but not now. We are very happy with this result.

Ram F1
Marketplace
Budget (2600)
Rosberg +1 Wet Skill (400)
Clark Driver Testing (800)
Michelin Tyre Testing (400)
+2 Chassis Upgrade (2x500)
Bank -0-

Sponsors C, D

@Azabadaza - Hulkenberg's late pitstop was the reason for losing victory? Or would it be the same in your opinion? Also are you excited that Hulkenberg is closing on Peterson in the championship?
Yes, the strategy was clear, but we messed it up on the pit wall and he lost a lot of time because of it. Simona however was carrying great speed and might have ended up catching us anyway. I'm extremely happy with the second place finish, and it is great to have a driver up near the top of the standings. The aim is to get a few double finishes going to push the team up as high as possible in the teams standings

Buys (2500cr):
Driver testing Rossi (800cr)
+1 durability (500cr)
+1 chassis (500cr)
Hulk +1 speed (400cr)
Remaining: 300cr

Last edited:
MARKETPLACE is CLOSED

TESTING and RESEARCH RESULTS BELOW
upload_2017-10-21_1-19-15.png

And now the GERMAN Grand Prix Weekend begins!
Here is the track conditions and forecast (ANOTHER half-rainy tricky race expects you all:sneaky:)
upload_2017-10-21_1-20-1.png

You have until Monday night to send your Practice/Qualifying Strategies,
Good luck!!!!

Hmm, rarther surprised to get the pole with hard tyres but I'm not complaining!

Lap 1
Simona Push+medium
Michele Aggressive+low

Lap 2
Simona Push+low
Michele Aggressive+low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No